Turnigy 9x upgrade vs Futaba T8J vs Spektrum DX8
Hi to all.
I am in the hobby for almost 2 years now and I started with a Bixler and a Turnigy 9X. After some months I added APM 2.0 with telemetry and I am a click away from purchasing APM 2.6 (with the external compass). My next toy will be the TBS Caipirinha with basic electronics (no FPV yet) and after that the F450.
I know there are many posts about "Futaba T8J vs Spektrum DX8" but I would like your thoughts considering that:
- I have no need for telemetry (I am getting it from APM Mission Planner)
- I will probably go for the FPV setup soon
- Later on I will probably use the EZUHF (I already have a ham radio licence).
So my options are:
1. Keep the Turnigy 9X and invest to an upgrade (FrSky, backlight, lipo battery etc)
2. Go for the Spektrum DX8 (I am reading that many issues have been fixed)
Price where I live: 399 euro (with receiver AR8000)
3. Go for the Futaba T8J (already seen articles compined with EZUHF)
Price where I live: 250 euro (with receiver R2008SB - don't know why is 150 euros less for the same No of channels...)
Could you share your thoughts on the above (or suggest something else for this setup)?
Last edited by maounis; Nov 11, 2013 at 05:23 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Turnigy 9X vs Spektrum Dx4e||micrors4racer||Radios||3||Jul 04, 2013 11:53 AM|
|Discussion||Turnigy 9x FrSky upgrade vs Spektrum DX8 AR8000 + TM1000||onlinegamesnz||Radios||3||May 22, 2013 06:05 PM|
|Discussion||DJI S800 w Zenmuse which Tx? Spektrum DX8 vs Futaba 8FG Super||h8tow8||Multirotor Talk||2||Feb 21, 2013 02:21 AM|
|Help!||For Trainer SPEKTRUM DX8 --> with FOLLOWER TURNIGY 9X||tonruf||Radios||2||Nov 20, 2012 10:24 AM|
|Question||Spektrum DX8 or Futaba T8J||HonournGlory||Radios||9||Aug 04, 2012 06:59 AM|