Feb 25, 2004, 04:32 AM
Thread OP
Alert

Rg1 Anyone?

Hi guys! Its Chris, aka CNSFX.
Just decided to join this group and I saw a bunch of familiar names. Its great to see you guys are active all over the net.

I was wondering if anyone has an RG1 by now and has more info about it or photos of their personal bike. Ive been to the websites and seen all I could see but I want more, like a track video maybe? Anyone?(insert cricket noise here) That would be cool. The bike was not at the Toy Fair in Germany this year unfortunately.

There was however another bike that had prepreg carbon molded body work and chassis parts and looked alot like the typical NF or TT layout but all dressed up! We had several employees go to the show and forget to get literature about this one, some OK photos though. I'll try to get these posted for you all to see.

Later, Chris...
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2004, 05:13 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
AWESOME!,... Imagine a full feild of these racing around, 8 or so...!

Their too expencive here in OZ $$$,... I think that would be my shelf pony bike!...

Nice to see you again Chris,... is it your bike?..

-shaun-
Last edited by scaulfi; Feb 25, 2004 at 05:18 AM.
Feb 25, 2004, 05:58 AM
Thread OP
Ha, ..... Not yet!
I'm looking as we speak, I have several people tracking this down for me. Soon, very soon......

Chris..
Feb 25, 2004, 11:10 AM
Well,- I have the RG1 for nearly one year now.
I think the RG1 was again shown at the Nuremberg Toy fair at the PMT stand.
The picture you added looks like the Gregori RG1.
The bike you are talking about I am sure is the NF501 with new carbon option parts.
Pictures of my bike... and lots of info at:
www.rc-bike.com

Kindest regards from Germany
Oldīn slow WildWill
Last edited by WildWill; Feb 25, 2004 at 11:14 AM.
Feb 25, 2004, 03:59 PM
Last edited by vaz2107; May 07, 2020 at 07:14 PM. Reason: deceased
Feb 25, 2004, 10:26 PM
Thread OP
Yes the photo of the bike is the Gregori RG1. Thats the bike I want to buy this summer.
I will check out the NF site tonight to see if there are any updates.

Lets hear more about this bike!!!

Chris...
Jan 05, 2005, 06:26 PM
Last edited by vaz2107; May 07, 2020 at 07:15 PM. Reason: deceased
Jan 05, 2005, 06:29 PM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by C of G
Thats the bike I want to buy this summer.
Curious - so did you ever buy it last summer?

Ian
Jan 06, 2005, 02:43 AM
Nice, Kevin!
That space is perfect to open up the bike.
Although it might be safer for you to lay out cones like the RCMCC guys do, instead of using your legs!! I like the two step quick hop though, did you ever do ballet?
Jan 06, 2005, 07:21 AM
Hi there
I have a Rg1 with a NR LS 15 (you can see pics in this forum). The engine is very powerfull and I am sorry but the pictures are a litlle blurry. I have made some changes in my RG1 because nothing is perfect, but believe me this one is almost perfect. Sorry but I do not have a video. Anyway the bikes running with body looks more or less the same. It depends on the body job and chassis tunning carefull.
Jan 06, 2005, 08:30 AM
Last edited by vaz2107; May 07, 2020 at 07:14 PM. Reason: deceased
Jan 06, 2005, 08:54 AM
I got Rg1 too! next week i post some pics of the "new bike" , in these days i make a lot of works on it and if i was happy when Rg1 comes to my home now i con 't explain how i?m happy! My bike was not brand new so after unassemblig all parts i polished all i can and put new screw where needed.
Now i'm working on new cable brake and finding the right place for batteries end receiver (i buy a new radio futaba 3pm!), then i have to resize the stroke of the rear ammo (now it works like TRD ), set hte radio and paint the fairing.
if you decide for the Rg1 you will be so satisfy, it's the most beautiful bike!
Jan 06, 2005, 08:57 AM
here's some pics of my bike before all the works, i forget to say that i have also the new idraulic forks! But for the first test on racetrack i prefer use the stock mechanical forks
Jan 06, 2005, 08:58 AM
pics part 2
Jan 06, 2005, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=DABBIDOSO]I got Rg1 too! QUOTE]

Davide: Your bike is looking good

[email protected]

Quick Reply