Jul 17, 2019, 05:06 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytonbakerjr
Success!!!!!
I did a 3rd attempt on submitting a ticket and it finally went through.
Hopefully Eagle Tree will shed some more light on this.
Thanks for everything @Sweetieinsf
Great! I've never had an issue opening a trouble ticket and they are usually pretty fast at getting back to you. You did a great job documenting the issue and your attempts to resolve it and that helps more than you know!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2019, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetieinsf
Great! I've never had an issue opening a trouble ticket and they are usually pretty fast at getting back to you. You did a great job documenting the issue and your attempts to resolve it and that helps more than you know!

@Sweetieinsf
Thanks for everything.
I am awaiting a reply and I am hoping they contact me soon.
I have also reached out to a few people I know that are
willing to lend me one of their EE's for additional testing.
Can't really hurt to totally eliminate all of the possibilities.
Jul 18, 2019, 02:15 PM
Quote:
@Sweetieinsf
Thanks for everything.
I am awaiting a reply and I am hoping they contact me soon.
I have also reached out to a few people I know that are
willing to lend me one of their EE's for additional testing.
Can't really hurt to totally eliminate all of the possibilities.
Seems ET wants me to send unit back to them for a closer look.
I guess thats better than the alternative
Aug 01, 2019, 02:26 PM
All,
Anyone ever seen this message in their vector? "memory malfunction detected" What's the fix?

Thanks
Joey
Aug 01, 2019, 05:33 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Seems ET wants me to send unit back to them for a closer look.
I guess thats better than the alternative
Any word yet?
Aug 01, 2019, 05:37 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey yellowfin
All,
Anyone ever seen this message in their vector? "memory malfunction detected" What's the fix?

Thanks
Joey
Try updating to the latest FW. If that doesn't fix it open a ticket at ET.
Aug 14, 2019, 01:01 PM
Quote:
It's bad form to cross post. Follow my instructions in the NEW User Guide found here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=40302168 and attached below. The Vector setup instructions begin on page 52
Sweetieinsf,

We spoke a bit last year on this and you pointed me in the direction of your manual and I have downloaded it. It's 71 pages and its USER Guide v0.3 - Sep 2018. I'm really about to dig into the build of My Twin Dream with Eagle Tree Vector, Dragon Link V3 Slim and Horus X10. Is this your latest and current version of instruction? Thanks for your time Brutha
Aug 14, 2019, 11:45 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillHillAirlines
Sweetieinsf,

We spoke a bit last year on this and you pointed me in the direction of your manual and I have downloaded it. It's 71 pages and its USER Guide v0.3 - Sep 2018. I'm really about to dig into the build of My Twin Dream with Eagle Tree Vector, Dragon Link V3 Slim and Horus X10. Is this your latest and current version of instruction? Thanks for your time Brutha
The final draft is attached. The above User manual contain an early draft and the guy who compiled it is not updating it.
Aug 21, 2019, 10:23 PM
Hello, I am trying to setup a EE with a MicroVector and having quite a time. Everything I read says the telemetry light needs to be blinking but the best I get is very sporadic light. If I access the OSD menu, then I get no light at all on the telemetry. I do have a monitor connected to the EE and I am getting video. I have tried disconnecting one servo at a time, then both of them, doesn’t seem to change anything. From what I gather, the telemetry is sent back on the video stream? Does it matter what VTX or receiver I am using? My VTX is a TBS Unify pro, receiver is a FXT 5.8GHz 48CH Triversity Receiver.

Sorry for the ramblings, but I'm at a bit of a loss with this thing. Thanks for any help!

josh
Aug 22, 2019, 08:22 AM
Has anyone ever used a Vector system to control a large drone, (850mm)?
Aug 22, 2019, 08:52 AM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topzimmy
Hello, I am trying to setup a EE with a MicroVector and having quite a time. Everything I read says the telemetry light needs to be blinking but the best I get is very sporadic light. If I access the OSD menu, then I get no light at all on the telemetry. I do have a monitor connected to the EE and I am getting video. I have tried disconnecting one servo at a time, then both of them, doesn’t seem to change anything. From what I gather, the telemetry is sent back on the video stream? Does it matter what VTX or receiver I am using? My VTX is a TBS Unify pro, receiver is a FXT 5.8GHz 48CH Triversity Receiver.

Sorry for the ramblings, but I'm at a bit of a loss with this thing. Thanks for any help!

josh
What seems to be the problem? Have you done the calibration wizard? You need to have a solid GPS lock and recorded Home Position before it will track. Yes the telem is embedded in the video stream.
Aug 22, 2019, 02:06 PM
Quote:
What seems to be the problem? Have you done the calibration wizard? You need to have a solid GPS lock and recorded Home Position before it will track. Yes the telem is embedded in the video stream.
I'm not able to get the EE to work. I do get video to pass through it but the telemetry light does't flash. Because of this, I have not been able to run the wizard. I do get gps lock and home position I believe.
Aug 22, 2019, 05:08 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
I'm not able to get the EE to work. I do get video to pass through it but the telemetry light does't flash. Because of this, I have not been able to run the wizard. I do get gps lock and home position I believe.
What camera/vtx? I recall reading that some cameras/vtxs interfere with the imbedded telem. Otherwise open a trouble ticket at ET, they can get it sorted out.
Aug 22, 2019, 10:27 PM
Quote:
What camera/vtx? I recall reading that some cameras/vtxs interfere with the imbedded telem. Otherwise open a trouble ticket at ET, they can get it sorted out.
I'm using a runcam eagle2 and TBS unify pro.
Aug 23, 2019, 04:07 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
I'm using a runcam eagle2 and TBS unify pro.
The Eagle 2 is fine, I use them in most of my planes. Can't say on the Unify. Go here and open a Trouble Ticket: http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com/

Quick Reply