Jan 04, 2015, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale View Post
Is the lighter there just in case you get mad, you can set fire to it!!

LOL! Shrinking some heat shrink.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2015, 10:46 PM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolfe View Post
Working out electronic placement on my 680Pro.
If you don't need the telemetry might I suggest going to a FrSky L9R receiver? While mine is in a plane vs. a quad I have managed 4.5 miles using the L9R and I turned back because I started loosing my video signal!
Jan 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
It's Just a Hobby!
Quote:
That's not a lighter, it's a heat shrink gun!

Sudsy
Jan 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetieinsf View Post
If you don't need the telemetry might I suggest going to a FrSky L9R receiver? While mine is in a plane vs. a quad I have managed 4.5 miles using the L9R and I turned back because I started loosing my video signal!
Wow! I'll consider it.

Thanks,

CW
Jan 04, 2015, 11:31 PM
AIMDROIX
Quote:

Or have a puff to deal with it.. Jjaja
Jan 05, 2015, 12:12 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsy View Post
That's not a lighter, it's a heat shrink gun!

Sudsy
Well I'm rich cause I have 2 of those heat shrink guns
Jan 05, 2015, 12:17 AM
Can the Vector be made to hold the attitude once the sticks are centered instead of returning to level. I have had Naze and KK that will work this way. You lean it over into forward flight and relax on the stick it will continue moving. The Vector wants to stop once the input is released, any ideas?
Jan 05, 2015, 12:33 AM
SVTHotchkiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhyam View Post
Can the Vector be made to hold the attitude once the sticks are centered instead of returning to level. I have had Naze and KK that will work this way. You lean it over into forward flight and relax on the stick it will continue moving. The Vector wants to stop once the input is released, any ideas?
2D with Hold should do what you are talking about.
Jan 05, 2015, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTHotchkiss View Post
2D with Hold should do what you are talking about.
I have it set up on the switch with (center stick, 2Dwith hold, loiter, and RTH). The center stick comes closest to what I am looking for, 2D with hold bounces back to level once the stick is centered.
Jan 05, 2015, 12:52 AM
SVTHotchkiss
Quote:
I have it set up on the switch with (center stick, 2Dwith hold, loiter, and RTH). The center stick comes closest to what I am looking for, 2D with hold bounces back to level once the stick is centered.
I think I am unclear of what you are expecting the quad to do... 2D does auto leveling and 2D with hold does the same with GPS hold... So 2D I thought should continue drifting.
Jan 05, 2015, 01:10 AM
Quote:
3D flies like rate mode on the naze

3D with Heading Hold (Direct Rate)
3DH Advanced Pilots Only! The multirotorís present orientation (attitude) is held when the control stick is centered. The multirotor rotates about each axis, at the Direct Rate specified, when the stick controlling that axis is fully deflected. No Altitude Hold or leveling.
Jan 05, 2015, 01:14 AM
I think the GPS hold uses the GPS to hold the position once the sticks are centered. In thinking about it how is this different than loiter which uses GPS to hold position, hmmm.

What I want is to move, say at 10 mph, and center the sticks, or release pressure, and the model will continue moving at 10 mph. I believe the "I" term acts like "hold", but I could not get it to work like that.
Jan 05, 2015, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gecf343b1 View Post
3D flies like rate mode on the naze

3D with Heading Hold (Direct Rate)
3DH Advanced Pilots Only! The multirotor’s present orientation (attitude) is held when the control stick is centered. The multirotor rotates about each axis, at the Direct Rate specified, when the stick controlling that axis is fully deflected. No Altitude Hold or leveling.
I am not sure what you mean "rate" mode. Compared to the Naze I am looking for "acro". This is my comparison;

Vectors "2D" = Naze "angle"
Vectors "center stick" = Naze "horizon"

I don't see an option for "3D' without heading hold.

I have not tried 3D heading hold, I will give it a try tomorrow.
Jan 05, 2015, 01:57 AM
Not my first rodeo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by automan99 View Post
Thanks guys i managed to accept the changes blindly with the appointed mode-switch on the radio .
I would take a moment to make or order a video cable so you can be assured of your model confirmation. Seeing what your OSD has to say and many of the OSD features not available to you in the windows software are invaluable for your first flights!
Jan 05, 2015, 02:14 AM
SVTHotchkiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Savannah_ View Post
I would take a moment to make or order a video cable so you can be assured of your model confirmation. Seeing what your OSD has to say and many of the OSD features not available to you in the windows software are invaluable for your first flights!
Couldn't agree more!

Quick Reply