Thread Tools
Oct 31, 2014, 02:02 PM
Looptastic!
sp00fman's Avatar
Try the updraft in a nuclear explosion!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2014, 02:03 PM
Looptastic!
sp00fman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimZinVT
Rasmus, I've actually been considering bagging a wing with LEDs embedded in the wingtips. It would not add much weight.

I wonder how much lift could be found at night?
Waaaaaay ahead of you
Nov 04, 2014, 11:31 PM
It's time for me to fly
JimZinVT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp00fman
Waaaaaay ahead of you
You can't be making statements like that without some details, or photos!
(maybe on the "in the bag" thread, rather than cluttering this one any more)
Nov 09, 2014, 08:37 AM
Registered User
Anybody else curious about what DLG is in the upper right hand corner of the Winterpostal page? That tail set looks really interesting.
Nov 09, 2014, 09:04 AM
Just plain ridiculous. Sir.
rdwoebke's Avatar
Will my guess is that is a Y tail model.

Ryan
Nov 09, 2014, 03:10 PM
Mike
It looks like it's the same one in the upper left corner.
Nov 10, 2014, 05:14 AM
Jens Hoffmann
jensdk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwill6
Anybody else curious about what DLG is in the upper right hand corner of the Winterpostal page? That tail set looks really interesting.
The Model is Tantalus, made by local Dutch guys, pretty succesive. Specially in high winds, turbolent and shitweather !!!
Tail was an experiment for 2013, but doesn't fly anymore. Same on top left corner
Pilot is Vincent Merlijn.
Nov 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jensdk
The Model is Tantalus, made by local Dutch guys, pretty succesive. Specially in high winds, turbolent and shitweather !!!
Tail was an experiment for 2013, but doesn't fly anymore. Same on top left corner
Pilot is Vincent Merlijn.
Thanks!
Oct 31, 2015, 10:22 AM
Registered User
Thread OP

F3K Winter Postal 2015/2016


Hello F3K fellows!

Jaap organizes again this nice competition and tomorrow starts the first round.
http://www.rcdc.nl/wp/

IŽll hope great participation.

Jukka
Last edited by jukka; Nov 01, 2015 at 01:23 PM.
Oct 31, 2015, 10:57 PM
Registered User
jachipman's Avatar
Almost not fair in SoCal.

I'm in!
Oct 31, 2015, 11:39 PM
Registered User
Jukka:

Bring it on!

Yours, Greg
Nov 01, 2015, 02:59 AM
Adam
xStatiCa's Avatar
I just learned about this. Sounds like fun. Count me in!

Don't forgot about the monthly Big Sky contest too which is more of a simple thermal duration contest but there is a category for hand launch.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2513883
Nov 29, 2015, 03:44 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
l shems's Avatar

For those interested: winterpostal training script for Taranis 2.0.17


https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2551450

Name: 2015-11-29 (1).png
Views: 33
Size: 102.0 KB
Description:
Name: 2015-11-29 (2).png
Views: 39
Size: 102.0 KB
Description:

Last edited by l shems; Nov 29, 2015 at 03:50 PM.
Nov 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
Adam
xStatiCa's Avatar
+1000000. 1 out of 1 Taranis users recommend it!

I flew it about 4 times today so far with this script and it it Awesome with a capital A . I love the per flight graphs at the end! Now if my thermal skills would just catch up to my Tx's skills.
Nov 29, 2015, 05:12 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
l shems's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa
+1000000. 1 out of 1 Taranis users recommend it!

I flew it about 4 times today so far with this script and it it Awesome with a capital A . I love the per flight graphs at the end! Now if my thermal skills would just catch up to my Tx's skills.
Make that 2 out of 2. I recommend it myself as well. 😇😇😇


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools