Apr 28, 2019, 11:34 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drksky
Most of my totals are wrong
I'll look into that. Sorry.

I think it has to do with the max score of each round. I used the theoretical max and not the flown max.

Will see how I can adapt that this evening.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2019, 04:05 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
Most of my totals are wrong
Could you check again? I adapted the normalisation to what it should be.

Guido.

P.S. the report is now dynamically created upon the individual scores, so if you find a score has not been entered correctly, please adapt it.
Apr 29, 2019, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l shems
Could you check again? I adapted the normalisation to what it should be.

Guido.

P.S. the report is now dynamically created upon the individual scores, so if you find a score has not been entered correctly, please adapt it.
If I view the scores where you see each person's individual monthly scores, they are correct, but on the "Total Scores" page they're wrong. On the totals page, my January, February, Marks scores are 54, 0, 0, respectively. On my individual scores page it shows what I entered for those months, 428, 500, and 963.

Adding up my reported scores since November should be 3289, and the total scores page shows 1433.
Apr 29, 2019, 04:27 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
If I view the scores where you see each person's individual monthly scores, they are correct, but on the "Total Scores" page they're wrong. On the totals page, my January, February, Marks scores are 54, 0, 0, respectively. On my individual scores page it shows what I entered for those months, 428, 500, and 963.

Adding up my reported scores since November should be 3289, and the total scores page shows 1433.
What is your name as contestant?
Apr 29, 2019, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l shems
What is your name as contestant?
Tony Cellini
Apr 29, 2019, 09:57 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
Tony Cellini
Ok, fixed it.

The total score table takes the first numerical input for every month as being the seconds flown for that round, and ignores all after.

I forgot to format your scores accordingly.

Fixed.

Quick Reply