Estes Proto X Nano RTF/Hubsan Q4 Nano/Estes Syncro Nano - Page 3 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 25, 2013, 08:31 PM
Oldie, not Moldie
Ssayer's Avatar
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm sort of betting that this is one of those buggers where the battery wouldn't be a simple change out. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2013, 09:13 PM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
I won one so have to wait til they get them in stock
Oct 25, 2013, 09:36 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssayer
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm sort of betting that this is one of those buggers where the battery wouldn't be a simple change out. Hopefully I'm wrong.
You are probably right but hopefully wrong.
Oct 25, 2013, 10:33 PM
Registered User
ChristianGeek's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill
These will probably sell well due to the price and size.
Not to mention the Estes name.
Oct 26, 2013, 01:16 AM
Closed Account
Anyone have a video of it flying? What battery? 2.4 ghz, or infra-red (i dont like that kind because they can only be used inside.) I've actually wanted some kind of quad for a while, and my indoor flying club's season starts in less than a month, so I think its about time for me to get one.
Oct 26, 2013, 01:57 AM
Closed Account
I know this isn't as small as the other ones mentioned on here (13 in. length), but check out this new one by blade. It comes with a camera, and if you look at the manual (in the "manuals" section on the page), it also shows that the RTF comes with a "video game" style transmitter. It also has a switch to control the camera, and the new Horizon Hobby SAFE technology.
http://www.bladehelis.com/180QX/
Oct 26, 2013, 02:15 AM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG916170
I know this isn't as small as the other ones mentioned on here (13 in. length), but check out this new one by blade. It comes with a camera, and if you look at the manual (in the "manuals" section on the page), it also shows that the RTF comes with a "video game" style transmitter. It also has a switch to control the camera, and the new Horizon Hobby SAFE technology.
http://www.bladehelis.com/180QX/
That new Blade is not that great and the video camera on it is low res 720p
Oct 26, 2013, 02:17 AM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG916170
Anyone have a video of it flying? What battery? 2.4 ghz, or infra-red (i dont like that kind because they can only be used inside.) I've actually wanted some kind of quad for a while, and my indoor flying club's season starts in less than a month, so I think its about time for me to get one.
# 27 theres video
Oct 26, 2013, 02:22 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG916170
Anyone have a video of it flying? What battery? 2.4 ghz, or infra-red (i dont like that kind because they can only be used inside.) I've actually wanted some kind of quad for a while, and my indoor flying club's season starts in less than a month, so I think its about time for me to get one.
It is 2.4ghz so you can fly it outside
Oct 26, 2013, 02:25 AM
Registered User
Is the controller MODE 2 (left stick is throttle and rudder (yaw))

Just got a Bladerunner heliquad which I'm going to return because it's MODE 4 for some strange reason......
Oct 26, 2013, 09:04 AM
┌∩┐(⋟﹏⋞)┌∩┐ The FAA
nightfox7's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG916170
Anyone have a video of it flying? What battery? 2.4 ghz, or infra-red (i dont like that kind because they can only be used inside.) I've actually wanted some kind of quad for a while, and my indoor flying club's season starts in less than a month, so I think its about time for me to get one.
well i'm not sure of the stability of this one, there are a couple videos floating around.

But, if you are looking for a quad, I would highly recommend the Hubsan X4, or the WL 949. Both are very stable quads, and cheap!
Oct 26, 2013, 03:03 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by emsvitil
Is the controller MODE 2 (left stick is throttle and rudder (yaw))

Just got a Bladerunner heliquad which I'm going to return because it's MODE 4 for some strange reason......
That is a good question. I think I am going to cancel my preorder until someone can confirm the mode.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Oct 26, 2013, 03:33 PM
Flyin' Ryan
theimacman's Avatar
I can't imagine it being anything other than Mode 2, considering it's an American brand.


Also, I just noticed this video on Tower's site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhzEMelIeg
Last edited by theimacman; Oct 26, 2013 at 04:03 PM.
Oct 26, 2013, 04:02 PM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai
That is a good question. I think I am going to cancel my preorder until someone can confirm the mode.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Its Mode 2
Oct 26, 2013, 05:55 PM
I'm a Registered User
Since Estes already has a Hubsan rebrand, the Dart, I'm going to guess this one is made by Hubsan too.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools