Oct 17, 2013, 06:48 PM
Thread OP
Alert

Warning warning warning

Don't go to gabahab.com!!!!!! It is a total phoney ripoff 'webstore' in CHINA!!! I got sucked in and lost $540 while trying to order a BH Stuka Ju87 for 'only' $162 and wanted 3 of them. They are VERY courteous and polite in email responses, but once you send your money, your contact with them is history. They will not respond to any further emails. I ignored the red flags and got sucked in. They only accept payment by Western Union or Wire Transfer. I did further research (which I should have done BEFORE sending my money...) and have since found my others who have been ripped off by this place. The email contact is [email protected] and this sort of an address is supposed to be one of the red flags. The also have some other webstore selling bicycles and whatever, and the contact name is the same. The name on the email replies is Emily Chen and the name the money had to go to was Jigang Du. They give an address with a zip code of 34005, but I checked and that is an APO mail zip, so even the address is phoney. It is a GOOD looking webstore with planes, cars, motors, fishing equipment and even big commercial printer/copies, but DON'T buy from them!!!! I am sadly out $540!!!!

I am not good at navigating and getting back to this website/forum, so if you have a comment, please send it to my home email of [email protected] thanx
Last edited by Xmilesqpilot; Oct 17, 2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: add information
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2013, 09:51 AM
Complete Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmilesqpilot
Don't go to gabahab.com!!!!!! It is a total phoney ripoff 'webstore' in CHINA!!! I got sucked in and lost $540 while trying to order a BH Stuka Ju87 for 'only' $162 and wanted 3 of them. They are VERY courteous and polite in email responses, but once you send your money, your contact with them is history. They will not respond to any further emails. I ignored the red flags and got sucked in. They only accept payment by Western Union or Wire Transfer. I did further research (which I should have done BEFORE sending my money...) and have since found my others who have been ripped off by this place. The email contact is [email protected] and this sort of an address is supposed to be one of the red flags. The also have some other webstore selling bicycles and whatever, and the contact name is the same. The name on the email replies is Emily Chen and the name the money had to go to was Jigang Du. They give an address with a zip code of 34005, but I checked and that is an APO mail zip, so even the address is phoney. It is a GOOD looking webstore with planes, cars, motors, fishing equipment and even big commercial printer/copies, but DON'T buy from them!!!! I am sadly out $540!!!!

I am not good at navigating and getting back to this website/forum, so if you have a comment, please send it to my home email of [email protected] thanx
The Western Union/Wire Transfer thing is definitely a big red flag as you mentioned. I will personally never do business with any site that does not accept Paypal or a credit card. (I almost always use paypal in an effort to minimize the number of companies that have my CC info on file; you never know how secure their payment systems/databases really are). A quick WHOIS search on that domain shows some strange stuff. To me, it looks like the registrant info is fake, another sign this site is a fraud. Although it is very unlikely they will do anything to help get your money back, contacting the registration/hosting company and informing them about this fraudulent site may help to get it taken down. Most legitimate hosting companies will eventually take action if enough people complain about the site. At that point, the scammer may just move on to another domain name, but at least it makes things just a little more difficult for them.

Domain Name ..................... GABAHAB.COM
Name Server ..................... ns1.myhostadmin.net
ns2.myhostadmin.net
Registrant Name ................. fotiaoqiang fotiaoqiang
Registrant Organization ......... fo tiaoqiang
Registrant Address .............. fujianputianlichengquxinduzhen
Registrant City ................. fuzhou
Registrant Province/State ....... Beijing
Registrant Postal Code .......... 351110
Registrant Country Code ......... cn
Registrant Phone Number ......... 5946788888
Registrant Fax .................. 5946788888
Registrant Email ................ [email protected]
Technical Organization .......... fotiaoqiang fotiaoqiang
Technical Address ............... fujianputianlichengquxinduzhen
Technical City .................. fuzhou
Technical Province/State ........ Beijing
Technical Postal Code ........... 351110
Technical Country Code .......... cn
Technical Phone Number .......... 5946788888
Technical Fax ................... 5946788888
Technical Email ................. [email protected]
Administrative Organization ..... fotiaoqiang fotiaoqiang
Administrative Address .......... fujianputianlichengquxinduzhen
Administrative City ............. fuzhou
Administrative Province/State ... Beijing
Administrative Postal Code ...... 351110
Administrative Country Code ..... cn
Administrative Phone Number ..... 5946788888
Administrative Fax .............. 5946788888
Administrative Email ............ [email protected]
Billing Organization ............ fotiaoqiang fotiaoqiang
Billing Address ................. fujianputianlichengquxinduzhen
Billing City .................... fuzhou
Billing Province/State .......... Beijing
Billing Postal Code ............. 351110
Billing Country Code ............ cn
Billing Phone Number ............ 5946788888
Billing Fax ..................... 5946788888
Billing Email ................... [email protected]com
Expiration Date ................. 2014-09-18 09:12:24

Registrar Information

Chengdu West Dimension Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
Room A005, Floor 4, Tianxiang Building
No. 90, Wanhe Road, Qingyang District
Chengdu 610 067
China
+86 28 8626 3960 ext. 245
[email protected]

Chengdu West Dimension Digital Technology Co., Ltd offers Domain Name Registration, Web hosting, email hosting service, Virtual Private Server and Independent Hosting services.
Last edited by fpv4me; Oct 18, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
Dec 05, 2013, 03:07 AM

Chinese scam websites

I'm going to help you to discover more scam websites that belogns to the same scammer.

www.asicsauskayano.com - asics scam website
www.couponsenjoy.com - disccount scam website
www.shoemyway.us
www.jerseysusausa.com - NFL jerseys scam website
www.woolsnowbootsmall.com
www.shoesnewnew.com

If you search this websites in whois.net you will discover that the user that register this websites is similar.

I'm sure what I say because I fell into the trap a few weeks ago.
Dec 08, 2013, 12:53 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
I've had my share of bad experiences with some of these Chinese merchants - from the smallest to the 'Kings'....in some cases the insulation of distance being all that kept me from tearing thru their front doors on a rampage, ready to dispense napalm. Recent example - a $648 order where they shorted me a little $5.50 Nano-Tech LiPo; ordered two & they only sent one. Contacted CS on Live Chat, & we went round & round for near 2 hours, and they wanted me to jump thru an incredible number of hoops to "prove" my claim. In the end, I got nothing but aggravation and a bitter taste - and no doubt in my mind had I performed their tasks, I'd have still got nothing.

I did wonder what I might could do to "get back at them" - heck I'm only human - and I got to thinking. It's perhaps a novel idea, at least in that I've never seen it mentioned in any of the many complaints 'lodged' here....but it's my understanding that when the Chinese gov't gets involved, they tend to deal rather harshly with those under investigation. I've made up my mind that the next time I have such a problem, I intend to file a formal complaint thru whatever passes for their governmental Consumer Affairs division. Maybe it won't score a bulls-eye, but at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I fired a shot! And if it causes "them" any form of grief, so much the better.
Mar 04, 2015, 04:20 AM
MikNWV
These same guys are at it again under a different domain name. I have a small computer repair business and a person with a profile picture of a pretty girl contacted me telling me she could sell me all kinds of parts. I am always weary of Chinese online companies because I've been conned before by diggloving.com (first red flag).

This new company is using the same WHOIS information and are calling themselves jsjphones.com . Get the word out before anyone gets scammed.
Mar 11, 2015, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miknwv
These same guys are at it again under a different domain name. I have a small computer repair business and a person with a profile picture of a pretty girl contacted me telling me she could sell me all kinds of parts. I am always weary of Chinese online companies because I've been conned before by diggloving.com (first red flag).

This new company is using the same WHOIS information and are calling themselves jsjphones.com . Get the word out before anyone gets scammed.
Good day, can you please tell me more about your experience with JSJphone? We ordered a first sample order of 1000$ and everything was fine, but now you make me doubt about ordering the next 5K of material
May 03, 2018, 03:52 PM
fellow RC enthusiast, I ran into a web site called http://www.oomodel.com that will take your money for items they have listed on their site, But will never ship ,no communication is available they will not reply to emails BEWARE .I have reported them to paypal, they use a email address [email protected] that is a non working email address link to their paypal so they cannot be contacted . DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE BEWARE. I have money that is tied up in paypal at the moment and lost so much time having to deal with this company. The web site is a scam and the person Viki Tsong that operates it is a crook. Remember http://www.oomodel.com please send this warning to as many people and post it to as many threads you can.
Aug 31, 2018, 10:35 AM
A new one to add to the list for Chengdu West Dimension Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
YYDIANYINGMI.COM

Quick Reply