This thread is privately moderated by Les Grammer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 17, 2013, 01:38 PM
Trader Rating: 16
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
Off Site

DX-18 (Relist) has moved to new listing

Posted in new listing "Spektrum DX-18...continuation"

Ok, lot of lookers, no inquiries. That usually means the price is too high. I'm going to try something different...sort of a 'reverse ebay'. I will drop the price $5/day until sold (or until priced so low it makes more sense for me to just keep as a backup radio, in which case I'll close the deal.)

I will post the current price each day (except weekends, when I'm stuck travelling and have limited access, but I will catch the current price up on Monday, at least.).

So, here's the deal...

As listed before, I have a lightly used dx18 in like new condition for sale. It's never been out of the house, has had the system upgrade applied, but other than just playing with it on my bench, no flight time (or time outside the house yet). I haven't even fully programmed a plane on it. Absolutely no scratches or blemishes. Comes with neck strap, manual, power supply, sd card, 6115 receiver (I'm keeping the 10000 that came with it, but the 6115 is NIB). Has the X-plus expansion module also.

Price starting at noon today is $540 + ship.

The price drops $5 each day at noon (Pacific Time). First responder at any price level *after the price change* gets it. (Won't honor any "when it hits $425" type of offers). email time stamp, not when I first see it, is the deciding factor if multiple offers exist. Offer good until it hits the level where it makes more sense for me to just keep it as a backup, at which point I will close the thread.

Accept verified paypal, or personal check (but you will wait for the check to clear). cous only.

Any questions, either post or email [email protected] .

btw, if this is against any 'rules' of this forum, let me know. I couldn't find anything, and was just interested in trying something a little different and fun)

Les ( doing things .... differently) :-)
Last edited by Les Grammer; Oct 24, 2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: move for better visibility
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2013, 01:51 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Ah it's the x11 guy. I would bid this but am afraid when I do, you will of revived a previous email excluding me for purchase.
Oct 17, 2013, 02:17 PM
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
Sorry that sale didn't work out for you. Not everyone posts here when they make an offer, which gets confusing trying to balance out who came first. that is why I'm trying to be clear so there's no confusion.

No bidding here. The price hits a level, you take it or leave it.

Again, sorry that didn't work out for you.
Last edited by Les Grammer; Oct 17, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
Oct 17, 2013, 04:44 PM
Not to debate on your FS thread. However please humor me for a moment.

If you went by a reply in the thread, there is zero grey area as to who was first. A comment in the listing like.

The first person to post "I'll Take It" in the thread has 24 hours to pay or it will go the the next person in line who posts "I'll Take it". Then one could go on to say please email me at [email protected] to alert me that you were first in line to arrange payment. At which point you can go to the thread and verify if in fact they were first.

With that said, I am not accusing you of any funny business. By determining who will be awarded an item via email, leaves the door open for grey area and hard feelings.

I will say I was way past excited at the prospect of finally owing an 11x. And from my post above, you can still see it stings today. Anyways good luck with your sale. I am sure someone will buy it as it approaches $430
Oct 17, 2013, 05:24 PM
Trader Rating: 28
I just bought one from a member,,I paid 550 shipped, if it helps, I would guess if you put 500 plus actual shipping ,it'll go pretty quick bro.
Oct 17, 2013, 06:06 PM
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
Might be, but I've already started this, and I don't want anyone else to feel 'burned', so I'll just let it take its course.

Thanks!
Oct 17, 2013, 06:28 PM
Trader Rating: 51
AMA District VII AVP
Wow guys....it's a steal now...the XPlus alone is $90. It's a great radio, if I didn't have one, I'd jump on it.
Oct 18, 2013, 01:49 AM
Just an FYI for the X-Plus 8 to function, you will need to buy one of three receivers. The SPMAR12020, SPMAR12120, or the one that came with the radio the SPMAR9020 . I have researched this radio pretty well. I have considered it all day. It's still a great price even if I have to spend a couple of hundred for the special receiver needed to use the Power-X8 because new they are $799 at horizon
Oct 18, 2013, 02:14 PM
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
Guess that makes it $535 now.
Oct 18, 2013, 03:41 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Fix it til it's broke
Very Interested. I will PM you when I get home in a few hours to verify my paypal info.
Oct 19, 2013, 02:57 PM
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
$530
Oct 19, 2013, 05:00 PM
Come On baby! This is like a game of Limbo, how low can you go before someone knocks off the stick!
Oct 22, 2013, 02:01 PM
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
Tuesday...now $515
Oct 23, 2013, 02:02 PM
NWSS_Les
Thread OP
Wednesday now....$510 now.
Oct 23, 2013, 10:28 PM