Dec 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
Electric Coolhunter
Still flying and liking my Dynam 110 in its Mediterranean/trop color scheme. 100% stock, zero issues of any kind, except for a retiming for the stock ESCs. Only had it out twice this year. Too many models, not enough time.

Here is is with one of its other Dynam stablemates, a repainted Me-262, at a warbird fly in.
Latest blog entry: RC events for 2019!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2019, 10:05 PM
That Mediterranean scheme is awesome, Tom!

Well done!

Cheers,

-Scott
Latest blog entry: Raiders Wing from Scratch
Dec 07, 2019, 12:50 PM
Fly it like you're in it
Definitely nice!
As is the "Schwalbe"
Dec 07, 2019, 01:43 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Thanks for the kind words.

I like Dynam models, but every time I get one of the warbirds, I find I have to redo the paint and markings. Redid these two, plus the B-26 and the PBY.

Their stock paint and marking efforts are a little lacking.
Latest blog entry: RC events for 2019!
Dec 09, 2019, 07:07 PM
Alpine Aero Sqdn.
I don't mind as I hate having the same plane as everyone else and repaint my planes after kites flown my pilots I research. I wish most models offered a blank option like Hobby King does.
Dec 10, 2019, 06:21 PM
Dynam's are screaming for repaints.
Dec 31, 2019, 05:20 PM
Throttle Bender
Six months from completion to maiden. A new record for me. First flight was uneventful and so was the second. Used some batts borrowed from a friend. It needs a lot of rudder.
Jan 01, 2020, 02:05 AM
Fly as high as the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinfan
Six months from completion to maiden. A new record for me. First flight was uneventful and so was the second. Used some batts borrowed from a friend. It needs a lot of rudder.
Congratz on your succesfull maiden! and your plane definitely looks different, that's a really cool scheme!

I wouldn't mind to see some more pics

Happy new year everyone! Keep it safe with no crashes!
Jan 12, 2020, 12:00 PM
Head NEAT geek
I finally finished up the repaint of mine. I also added oleo's, metal trunnion retracts and angled the retracts another 5 deg fwd from stock. It did require that I cut away the doors a bit for the retracted tire, but since I'm flying from "inside", I don't see it!

I have some older videos from inside, when I had too big a lens/camera and it did not "look" natural. I have replaced the FPV camera with a much smaller one and the view looks much better.

I will post a video as soon as I get one. Might be a while not much flying here in the NE US this time of year.
Jan 12, 2020, 12:07 PM
Head NEAT geek
PS, I gave up on that cheesy rudder pushrod thingy and just went with Dif throttle. three modes, off, 15% mix (flying) and 30% (taxiing)
Jan 12, 2020, 01:49 PM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
Nice work Tom

Kman
Jan 12, 2020, 03:03 PM
How I learned to love the Bomb
That is pretty nice. 3 D printed props? Is that safe?
Latest blog entry: HK B-17 landing gear mod
Jan 12, 2020, 03:20 PM
Fly as high as the sun
Nice job indeed Tom!
Jan 12, 2020, 03:47 PM
Very nice. Do you have any video flying yet?

Where did you acquire the oleos?
Jan 12, 2020, 04:01 PM
Throttle Bender
Tom that looks great! how will you do engine out fpv without rudders?

Quick Reply