This thread is privately moderated by kallend, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2013, 12:00 PM
Flying R/C since 1964
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Spektrum DX9 set-up file for NAZA M

I set up my DX9 in the same way described in my blog entry for the DX8.

The .SLM file is attached.

Be aware that the flight modes are set from the pitch curves (pitch channel goes to the NAZA's "U" input), and the numbers probably need tweaking for different NAZAs. Check with Assistant that the values do indeed put the slider in the "blue" for each of the flight modes.
Last edited by kallend; Oct 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2013, 11:29 AM
The Starship Guy
Hello Kallend...

I'm a Newbie Hobbyist recently finished my first custom Quad machine, and just yesterday received my DX9. I came across your Blog, hoping your paper would have descent instructions. I'm not sure what to do with the SLM file extension; Windows will not open it.

Are your instructions available in PDF format...Hope to hear from you; thanks for your help.
Jan 25, 2014, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristophG
Hello Kallend...

I'm a Newbie Hobbyist recently finished my first custom Quad machine, and just yesterday received my DX9. I came across your Blog, hoping your paper would have descent instructions. I'm not sure what to do with the SLM file extension; Windows will not open it.

Are your instructions available in PDF format...Hope to hear from you; thanks for your help.
dont open it in windows, copy it to your SD card and import it on the radio.

I am getting error, unknown field varible

any ideas?

thanks
Jan 25, 2014, 01:06 AM
Im getting 1381. Unknown field variant.

Ive tried formatting the SD card before copying the file, no luck. Dodgy radio?

Thanks
Sep 19, 2014, 11:46 AM
I have dx9 with AR9020 and Naza M v2 for my hexacopter F550. I could not find hexa or quadcopter in aircraft types setting. Does anyone know how to set? Please help me out, I'm a new one
Thanks

Quick Reply