This thread is privately moderated by davidterrell80, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 29, 2013, 11:13 AM
RC Adddict
David , Oddshot and others you guys are doing an amazing job here. the time and effort youve put in is astounding.

Now 2 planes that interest me at this time are the canadian made CF100 clunk and the OV Bronco . Any info you guys have on these would be great and i'll try to contribute if i can.

Chris
to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2013, 01:31 PM
David

I still don't understand how to get a list in alphabetical order. Could you walk us through the process? I cannot follow your instructions--what columns are your referring to? Also, I am using the classical style, but can also use the new style. I am using a MAC. Does that make a difference? thanks
Dec 29, 2013, 01:39 PM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
Thread OP
Pat the terms "classical" or "new" have no meaning for me in this context.... maybe I'm too new here.

Here is what I see and where I click to alphabetize.
Dec 29, 2013, 02:00 PM
damn! That is nice -- thanks David.
Dec 30, 2013, 12:33 AM

Kirkham-Williams Mercury

I am looking for drawings of the 1929 Kirkham-Williams "Mercury". It was to be the U.S.'s entry for the 1929 Schneider Cup, but was to heavy to get off the water, and was not entered. England's win in the 1929 race was its third in a row, thus winning the cup and ending the annual event.

I have a couple drawings that have some fairly serious disagreements between them.

Thanks in advance.
Dec 30, 2013, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfor
David , Oddshot and others you guys are doing an amazing job here. the time and effort youve put in is astounding.

Now 2 planes that interest me at this time are the canadian made CF100 clunk and the OV Bronco . Any info you guys have on these would be great and i'll try to contribute if i can.

Chris
DANG ... I wish I had see this earlier. I was wandering around on the internet this AM looking for something else, and came across some GREAT drawings of the Bronco.

Now all I gotta do is re-trace my wandering steps ... or remember where the heck I saw them.

I'll give it a shot over coffee tomorrow.

T
Dec 30, 2013, 10:03 PM
Good to be flying again!
For the Bronco the bst page is here. http://www.ov-10bronco.net/techspecs-ov10a.cfm
Mookie
Dec 31, 2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfor

Now 2 planes that interest me at this time are the canadian made CF100 clunk and the OV Bronco
Done ... but I know I saw more stuff on the OV-10. Let me look around a bit more

Ted
Dec 31, 2013, 11:02 PM
RC Adddict
Ted thats the way it always goes . Ive tried to get better at just bookmarking random stuff that i find interesting . Still look at sites and cant find them again .

Thank you very much guys for the links . I may have some stuff i can add to the clunk thread. That is a nice bronco site
Jan 05, 2014, 09:55 AM
I've been looking for drawings of the Alexander Eaglerock biplanes. The A-14 and the Model 24 especially ... but any or ALL of them would be great.

This was a pretty popular a/c back in the day ... I spent a couple hours looking for dawings and can't even find one.

Thanks,

T
Jan 05, 2014, 10:36 AM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
Thread OP
I just posted everything I've found... I will do a gray literature search after church services, later today.
Jan 07, 2014, 11:12 AM
How about the Ryan M-1 and the Ryan Brougham?

I know fiddlersgreen has a thumbnail of the Brougham ... but I'm looking for something bigger.
Jan 07, 2014, 02:01 PM
Let me see what I've got. Can't promise anything but I'm bound to have something on M-1. AFAIK, it's never been done correctly.
Jan 10, 2014, 04:34 AM
I'm building a 1/4 scale Stampe SV4 from the old Precedent kit. Some of the inaccuracies are evident from the photos I've collected but accurate drawings are proving elusive. There's a museum in Belgium claiminmg to have factory construction drawings on disc but they don't reply to my emails. Can anybody help? Dick
Jan 10, 2014, 08:23 AM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
Thread OP
Dick, can you share share the name and other information about the museum?
I have a buddy that lived there for two years and speaks the language; at least on the French side.
Last edited by davidterrell80; Jan 10, 2014 at 08:38 AM.

Quick Reply