This thread is privately moderated by davidterrell80, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
Never mind. I was able to enhance my view of the drawings found on line. Nearly all the number can be read
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2019, 08:56 PM
Looking for Babcock Taubman LC13 drawings ,three views..
Aug 18, 2019, 04:35 AM
Looking for Maule MX-7 Drawings

Gruß
Hans-Jürgen
Aug 19, 2019, 01:57 AM
N = R* × fp × ne × fl × fi × f
This one ?
Aug 19, 2019, 01:19 PM
Hello Azoic,

thank you, that's a really good start
Aug 25, 2019, 02:38 PM
Hi all,
I am looking for a set of 3-view scale drawings of the Beechcraft Kingair C90. Would appreciate any help you may provide. Thank you.
Reuben
Aug 26, 2019, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=F86_sabre;42597249]Hi all,
I am looking for a set of 3-view scale drawings of the Beechcraft Kingair C90. Would appreciate any help you may provide. Thank you.
Reuben[/QUOTE

You might start here.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-90-three-view
Aug 26, 2019, 04:09 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the link but apparently I had already downloaded that information. To be more precise I was after those type of drawings which might have fuselage cross sections. Notwithstanding, thanks ever so much for replying. Much appreciated.
Reuben
Sep 02, 2019, 07:27 PM
Entropy is happening!

Bell 39 Airacobra 3 view drawing.

David,

I hope I am asking in the right place; you say "Not below" in the opening post (whatever that means?).

I did several searches with modified information and could not find a 3 view of the P39 Airacobra.
I know it is relatively common.
My apologies in advance etc.

Jim.
Sep 02, 2019, 07:33 PM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
Thread OP
Jim,
I will take a look at my resources. If you will take the time to tell us what you have found so far, It will reduce duplicated effort.

There is a large number of helpful people who monitor this this thread. If you were to open a "request thread" in the body of this forum, not nearly as many people would see it so quickly. Once folks start finding materials, someone can open a "reference thread" for the Airacobra below and start loading it with the materials found.

David
Latest blog entry: RCM Magazine Covers
Sep 02, 2019, 07:42 PM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
Thread OP
Jim,
I'm wondering if you did a forum search... there is at least one variant of the Airacobra already started https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ight=airacobra
Sep 02, 2019, 11:51 PM
Entropy is happening!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidterrell80
Jim,
I'm wondering if you did a forum search... .............
I did not do so...........sorry to waste your time David.
I only thought of doing a thread search...................

Thanks,

Jim.
Sep 10, 2019, 07:30 AM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
Thread OP
Not to worry, Jim. No "fowl"...

I did add the materials in my Airacobra folder to the thread, I referenced. Also... one of the places i always check is https://www.the-blueprints.com/ you can often find good materials, many raster images free--once you establish an account--and decent vector drawings for small prices, if you are a CAD user.

David

Quick Reply