This thread is privately moderated by jared86, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 30, 2013, 08:56 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
Sold

huge rc garage sale. something for everyone...Looking to sell asap

.I'm selling allot of stuff and rather than list everything word for word...If you're interested in something in these pics contact me for specifics. Txt 5704412376 or email [email protected] or pm me...anytime.* Open to any and all offers. Cash is king but possible trades for dodge Dakota aftermarket items, high end car audio, or....Let me know what you have to offer
Prices do not include shipping. Contact with zip code for shipping quote

All steel rc jeep crawler chassis. Will fit any 1/10 axles and crawler components. $50

New venom lipo charger with box, manual and power cable. $35

Real flight flight simulator. Comes with controller, software, cables, and manualsGreat for just learning or practice$50

Used rc wheels ands tires lot. All are used. All are in useable good to great condition. Most are 2.2 size. Selling as one lot. $45 For all

Castle creations sidewinder esc with dynamite fuse 3300 kv motor. Well fit any 1/10 vehicle. Great fast combo. 2s or 3s lipo compatible. $70

New custom airbrushed hpi hearse body. New never used. Was sent to be airbrushed but never got around to using it. I have allot of money into this body and paint job. Well over $100! Selling it for $70. Obo. Will fit tmaxx, emaxx, savage, and allot more.

12" led flexible light strips. They can be cut shorter or made into many smaller lengths as well. There's 2 yellow, 2 green, 2 red, 1 white. They retail for $6 each strip. Selling all of them for $30

New set of 2.2 imex swamp dawg tires. $25

new unopened cans of rc body paint. Looking to sell them for $3ea. Or $45 For all 15 cans. Colors are: 3 pearl purple, 1 metallic burgundy, 4 florescent red, 1 candy blue, 1 brilliant blue, 2 metallic blue, 3 metallic green

new in pack hpi Baja axles. They retail for $30. I sold the Baja before using them so don't need them anymore. Selling for $20

huge wing tote bag for hauling rc vehicles, parts, planes, and helis. Has multiple pockets for tools, parts, controllers inside and out, and a pocket for fuel bottle. It's measurements are 13" high x 20" wide x 33" long. Just for reference it can hold 8 9x14" parts containers and 2 short course trucks ands still have room for controllers, tools and more. It's in excellent condition.Selling for $50

nitro stampede truck. Needs some parts to finish or use it for parts. Most parts will also fit a rustler ands nitro sport. Traxxas .15 pro motor runs great and has a new one way bearing and pull start.*Selling for $45 as is or $55 with a set of traxxas 2.8 wheels and tires.

New set of 4 Gray aluminum losi lst shocks. Will fit lst, lst2, aftershock, and many more with some custom fitting. $30 all 4.
Last edited by jared86; Sep 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thread OP
Imex swamp dawg tires sold.
Oct 04, 2013, 09:24 AM
Thread OP
Paint sold
Flight simulator sold
Oct 05, 2013, 02:34 PM