How-to video thread - Page 2 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by JimDrew, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 17, 2015, 12:02 AM
Is there a video on how to connect this to a taranis 4-6- or 8 channel radio. I see that it should be connected to the sbus port. Can it be used so that channels 1-8 are in the normal positions and 9-16 are controlled by the board? Also, would the other available ports be able to either be used to allow another servo to be attached and be controlled by any of the 1-16 channels already designated? Any help with this would be appreciated. I did not see that you were at the show or I would have asked then. A video would help others and would be better anyway. I read the literature, but I still don't understand it all.
Thank for your time.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2015, 02:49 AM
What do you mean by "this"? ...the XtremeLink system, X10+ board or ????
Jan 17, 2015, 04:21 AM
Now if I could save those videos to my pc that would be very helpful?
Jan 17, 2015, 02:18 PM
You can, just right-click the video link and when the pop-up menu appears, select the "SAVE AS" option.
Jan 18, 2015, 09:51 AM
Thank you.
Apr 08, 2015, 12:54 AM
Jim am I stuck in a different mode possibly, if I understand right above you are talking about keeping the power on placing bind plug in again... normal PWM (servo output) mode...
I will read everything again and keep trying.. Thanks for your help JIM
Jun 10, 2015, 12:44 AM
Thermals, Tom
If you're just using the Nano as a stand alone receiver, which lights should you see. I haven't had any issues but I may be seeing something I'm not supposed to see.
Jun 10, 2015, 01:47 AM
The LED on the Nano should be solid red always. If it blinks, then it means that at some point power was removed and re-attached. This could be due to a loss of power during operation (bad switch, faulty wiring, etc.) or due to you powering off the receiver and then powering it back up without turning off the transmitter.
Jun 14, 2015, 12:00 AM
Thermals, Tom
That makes sense. And my Tx prog light rapidly blinks green while it's operating
Jun 20, 2015, 02:16 PM
Thermals, Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
Yes, of course there is sound.
People are telling me sometimes there's sound and sometimes there isn't. It only appears to be a problem with the Nano binding video.
But, when it's there, it's very good
Jun 20, 2015, 02:17 PM
There is sound in all of the videos.
Jun 20, 2015, 11:14 PM
Thermals, Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
There is sound in all of the videos.
Yes, I've heard them all. Just not all the time
Apr 29, 2016, 04:35 PM

6 channel Nano-E Receiver binding

I am a newcomer to Xtreme Link technology. I have had XtremeLink hardware installed in my Multiplex 3030 transmitter. I have just opened a new 6 channel Nano-E Receiver and have been attenpting to go through the binding process. I am using the video on RC Groups. I not getting any red or green LED lights at all. I have watched this video a number of times making sure I am doing it correctly. Still, nothing happens.

I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have with my problems.

Jim
706-289-1103
Apr 29, 2016, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim walton
I am a newcomer to Xtreme Link technology. I have had XtremeLink hardware installed in my Multiplex 3030 transmitter. I have just opened a new 6 channel Nano-E Receiver and have been attenpting to go through the binding process. I am using the video on RC Groups. I not getting any red or green LED lights at all. I have watched this video a number of times making sure I am doing it correctly. Still, nothing happens.

I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have with my problems.

Jim
706-289-1103
Correct polarity?? ...
Apr 29, 2016, 09:32 PM
The Nano receivers only have a single color LED. Please see here for binding instructions:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1654449