This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 27, 2013, 03:37 PM
Trader Rating: 386
Thread OP
Sold

Starter box for Your starter and 12-24 volt Batteries

Here is a "Starter Tote" for the 12-24 volt RC starter.

Now you can carry your "Starter Tote" to the flight line and crank away!!!
I have one of these left, clear coat a natural wood color.

This "Start Tote" will last you a life time. The material is 1/2"- 11 laminate Cabinet Grade plywood that has a Birchwood finish on both sides, already sanded and painted or the clear spray for the natural wood finish.

Spec:
10 1/2" long X 8 1/4" wide and 7 1/4" to the top of the handle. Opening for starter is 7 3/8' Long X 3 1/2". Battery compartment has room for 2 12 volt gel cell starter batteries. 3/4" dowel rod handle. 12-24 volt starter is NOT included!

I am going to sell these for $13.00 plus $13 for shipping by priority mail due to the weight of the kit. ( 3.75 lbs) "If it fits, it ships" inside the US.

Let me know if you want this last tote to keep your start in.

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
My account in Pay Pal is under [email protected]
Uncle George
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply