Air Hogs Helix X4 Stunt Quad Copter

Toy Company Produces Cool Quad

Splash

Aerobatic Quad from Air Hogs

The Helix X4 Stunt is a high-performance RC stunt quad-copter! It is aggressively maneuverable and incredibly fast! Perform 3 stunts with the push of a button as you flip, barrel roll and 180 flip. Its full 4-channel control enables the Helix X4 to easily out fly any obstacle and out stunt any other RC vehicle. Nothing moves like a Helix! Experience the future of flight with the agile Helix X4 Stunt!

Well that's what the website says about the Helix. It's a lot of hype and that may be true compared to other toys, but how does Air Hogs do in the world of hobby grade R/C? Well we all remember the Aero Ace Biplanes right? They were one of the first toy quality airplanes that could actually fly pretty well, at least after adding some nose weight. It was cheap and fun and durable and we R/C guys bought them in droves. I see the same thing happening with the Helix. We'll buy them as well as tons of first timers to flying quads. It will help to bring even more pilots into the quad copter scene. I like the price, I like how it looks, I like the durability, I think think Air Hogs has a winner here. [Air Hogs]

Features

• 2.4GHz radio control
  • Gyro stabilization
  • 4-ducted fans
  • 4-channel control
  • Incredibly crash-resistant materials
  • Superior durability
  • Charges from remote or using USB cable (included)

Sep 27, 2013, 10:07 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Waiting to see how this one does.
Sep 29, 2013, 05:21 PM
'Lectric Aficionado
What is the expected retail for this at our local WalMart?
Sep 29, 2013, 05:24 PM
Experienced R/C Repairman
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronot
What is the expected retail for this at our local WalMart?
Their new ad shows $69.
Oct 01, 2013, 08:34 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I have one and it is pretty cool. My kids love flying it.

Quick Reply