Multiplex Easy Star - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 16, 2004, 09:08 PM
Question

Multiplex Easy Star

Does the Multiplex Easy Star RTF come with a AM or FM radio? If it comes with an AM, how much of a problem is that? Everyone says great things about the plane, but the radio concerns me.
Last edited by brucie1dog; Feb 16, 2004 at 09:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 16, 2004, 11:50 PM
Well, this one comes with a FM 72Mhz radio.

Garret
Feb 17, 2004, 12:34 PM
Don't know about USA, but in England we can buy the plane on its own

It comes with the motor

Then you fit your own stuff - probably costs a bit more, but depending on where you will go next could be a better bet

I'm moving onto electric SPADs which make even the Multiplex look costly

It is a great plane, but doesn't like much wind. We are just about onto our second the weight of the first having be just about doubled by the weight of the glue we have used to put it back together - mind we live on the top of a hill that gets wids straight off the stlantic on one side a nd straight from Russia on the other

Iain
Oct 29, 2007, 11:10 PM
Suspended Account
SPADs are a blast
Aug 13, 2009, 12:38 AM
The sky ate my homework!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermitscave
SPADs are a blast
SPAD's ??
Aug 13, 2009, 07:05 PM
More Pixels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucie1dog
Does the Multiplex Easy Star RTF come with a AM or FM radio? If it comes with an AM, how much of a problem is that? Everyone says great things about the plane, but the radio concerns me.
The RTF comes with an FM radio if you buy it in this country. Excellent for learning if you have a nice wide flat place like the Sonoran desert. Fly it early in the morning, before the sun comes up and the air doesn't lift any more!
Aug 13, 2009, 07:11 PM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
Yea it comes with the Hitec Neon SS FM 72-Mhz. TX, it is a simple 3-channel TX that is very popular with the beach sloping crowd here in California.
Aug 13, 2009, 08:41 PM
I'm certain they would have figured it out by now. This thread is 2004 days old, and the original post was in 2004
Latest blog entry: Multiplex FunCub XL!
Aug 13, 2009, 08:56 PM
Shelter Kitty "Orange Death"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
I'm certain they would have figured it out by now. This thread is 2004 days old, and the original post was in 2004
Better late than never?
Sep 04, 2009, 04:12 PM

Spads

Simple Plastic Aircraft Design
Sep 12, 2009, 12:31 PM
The sky ate my homework!

Spads

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisEdgar
Simple Plastic Aircraft Design
Thanks Chris. Sounds interesting...
And What is a Simple Plastic Aircraft Design?
Any link to or photo of a SPAD?
Thanks
Nov 27, 2009, 08:37 AM
Climb,turn,roll,loop,soar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeckett
The RTF comes with an FM radio if you buy it in this country. Excellent for learning if you have a nice wide flat place like the Sonoran desert. Fly it early in the morning, before the sun comes up and the air doesn't lift any more!
You do realize that you were answering to a 2004 thread??? you do right???
Joe
Dec 01, 2009, 09:32 PM

easystar AM radio

Several years ago I had an easystar with an AM radio.. and it worked very well no problems at all.... just to answer the question.
Leon