This thread is privately moderated by mdwood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 24, 2013, 06:50 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
Sold

Scale Sand Rail - RC4WD Desert Storm

As you guys know, RC4WD no longer makes the 4 seat version of this chassis. here is the rundown:

- RC4WD Desert Storm Chassis – Painted Black w/Baked on Finish
- Custom Cut Aluminum Panels for Sides, Top, Bottom, and “Hood”
- Stainless Hardware Throughout Chassis
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A Tires on Slash Wheels (used this setup for front steering clearance)
- Aluminum Adjustable Shocks
- Carbon Fiber Front A-Arms
- CVD Rear Shafts (no need to worry with half-shafts)
- Billet Aluminum Servo Mount Included
- 4 Axial Corbeau Seats Included to customize your interior
- 2 RC4WD Sand Storm Paddles on Beadlocks Included

Normally people run a Jato front suspension components on these but I chose to run a Rustler front end to be able to run hex-hub wheels whenever you wish without any issues (bearings binding up, etc.). I got this chassis as a completely raw, unpainted chassis and finished it out as you now see as a project while I'm on assignment in a different location for work. I never got around to running it (as can be seen by the tires…they’re only touched the counter top and carpet).

Just bolt in the included billet aluminum servo mount into the floor pan and install a servo, motor/esc combo and your battery and have fun with her. I decided not to bolt in the servo mount just yet as you can determine its final placement to best suit the interior you wish to build.

Asking $350 OBO Shipped in the US w/Tracking Info – Shipped within 24 hours if bought on a weekday
PayPal Only
All forum rules apply
Not looking for any trades

Thank you for looking guys and here are the pictures

Last edited by mdwood; Sep 26, 2013 at 07:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2013, 11:25 AM
Trader Rating: 10
Pm sent
Sep 24, 2013, 11:59 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by japtj2000
Pm sent
PM replied
Sep 26, 2013, 07:17 PM