May 30, 2019, 09:24 AM
Foam abuser!
Greg,

Thanks for the update on the F-16. Hope you can get back to it soon! You can still hide the rudder control by putting the servo inside the fuse using the original plans. It was a great idea to use the roto drive servos though. Too bad they are binding.

Yes, FW A-10. This is absolutely my favorite EDF of all time, with the FW F-22 coming in a close second. The A-10 has tons of power stock, and can do anything the real A-10 can, and much more!

Pat
to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2019, 09:53 PM
So many great Ideas on this build!

I have had mine for over 13 years and finally started to strip it and prep it for all of these upgrades..

Nice work Greg

Bruce
Jul 26, 2019, 02:45 AM
Thread OP
Gbruce, Thank you, I will get back on the build at some point, lots of other projects and life getting in the way! I do have another idea on how to possibly fix the servo bind with the roto drives before I give up on them. I am going to try and polish the steel “sweepers” taking off a couple of thousandths and see if that eliminates the binding.

Post some pics of your build, would love to see them!

Greg

Quick Reply