Sep 22, 2013, 12:50 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Unboxing and Review of the OES Pack Sentry Hyperion Battery Checker

This video is an unboxing and review of the OES Pack Sentry Hyperion Battery Checker, which is used by me and many others as Lipo Battery Checker.

I discuss the features of it and provide a brief overview on battery maintenance.

I don't have much for review notes since I have used my RC flying mentor's checker just like this for quite a while and have always wanted one. There is a knock-off version of this available on Hobby King, but it is ALWAYS sold out, so I caved and bought this. I think in the end I will be happy with my purchase in the years to come.

Unboxing and Review OES Pack Sentry Hyperion Battery Checker - Lipo Battery Checker (6 min 49 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2013, 03:01 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Bump for those who have not yet seen this.
Sep 26, 2013, 06:26 AM
You have not described what all the buttons do or why the black icon on the left screen is flashing,i am shure this devise has more features than just an overall voltage reading and a percentage bar graft.
Sep 28, 2013, 04:51 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tug
You have not described what all the buttons do or why the black icon on the left screen is flashing,i am shure this devise has more features than just an overall voltage reading and a percentage bar graft.
That is a fair point. Let me see what I can do the help with that oversight.

Quick Reply