Sep 19, 2013, 06:08 PM
Make something. Anything!
Discussion

Thanks for a great time

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the wonderful staff and volunteers who put on the 2013 NEAT fair. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed every hot, cold, rainy, sunny, cloudy minute of it.

The flight line management was excellent and went off without a hitch. I managed to get flights in on every day of the event which is rare for me.

I would like to also thank the many vendors who took the time, effort and expense to travel to this event. I'm sure you are nearly as happy carrying away my money as I was to get planes in return for it.

Lastly I would like to thank all the excellent modelers who brought their planes out and flew them in all kinds of weather and darkness. Your planes really got me energized on this hobby again.

I can't wait till next year.

Thanks everyone.

Bill
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2013, 02:13 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgriggs
I just wanted to take a moment and thank the wonderful staff and volunteers who put on the 2013 NEAT fair. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed every hot, cold, rainy, sunny, cloudy minute of it.

The flight line management was excellent and went off without a hitch. I managed to get flights in on every day of the event which is rare for me.

I would like to also thank the many vendors who took the time, effort and expense to travel to this event. I'm sure you are nearly as happy carrying away my money as I was to get planes in return for it.

Lastly I would like to thank all the excellent modelers who brought their planes out and flew them in all kinds of weather and darkness. Your planes really got me energized on this hobby again.

I can't wait till next year.

Thanks everyone.

Bill
I was happiest carrying away your knowledge. Thanks for the informative conversation. Excellent as always
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...