Hobby Centre (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)

Sep 19, 2013, 06:50 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Solar riser

Hi All,
I recently finished designing and testing my CARBON FIBRE glider which is: SOLAR + STEALTH (UAV) +THERMAL+MOTOR+Normal glider. The Reason I posted on this forum as this glider is brilliant to fly in UAE due to ample solar energy .The glider can fly for whole day as long as sun is up and it can fly in cloudy day as well by converting thermal into electric. The glider is 4m x 4m in size and got special Inverted V-tail design. The glider is up for sale, if anybody interested, please contact me on this email [email protected]

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply