Dec 27, 2013, 04:08 PM
The 1st Sofaman
Pusher prop rc autogiro, I would stay with Safelandigs (Rich Harris). Trusted and well thought out designs, honestly, I won't look anywhere else.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2013, 04:43 PM
4.2V of pure Kraut power
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofaman NJ
I thought maybe to was the same as the Hobby King rotor head. Is it different? Not that I really care.....lol.
Yep, it is. Anyway, you may now continue not caring.
Dec 27, 2013, 04:47 PM
4.2V of pure Kraut power
Well, I jumped the gun and ordered one of Paolos Gyrone. Hope the package from Italy arrives in the next days:

http://www.ladbrokehobbies.co.uk/New-GyrOne.aspx
Dec 27, 2013, 06:42 PM
The 1st Sofaman
Ok big money.......I wish you luck.
Dec 27, 2013, 06:49 PM
It's great to see that Ladbroke hobbies is carrying a range of autogyro kits,and hope this will encourage new players to this " dark side" of the hobby .
Chris...
Dec 27, 2013, 10:19 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Seems to land at about 60mph!!! Not very slowly at all!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Dec 28, 2013, 12:28 AM
The 1st Sofaman
Now Steve.......let's be nice! A heavy fragile fast flying autogyro could be exactly what BZ Frank is looking for. so let's just sit back and watch the show. I love new projects! New pilots.
Dec 28, 2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzfrank
Well, I jumped the gun and ordered one of Paolos Gyrone. Hope the package from Italy arrives in the next days:

http://www.ladbrokehobbies.co.uk/New-GyrOne.aspx
bzfrank
You will like the Gyrone I have been flying the Mk1 for a few years now and the new one is even better, when you get yours can you start a separate thread from this one so that there is no confusion
Here is one of my early flights

Test flight 4. (5 min 41 sec)
Dec 28, 2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Now Steve.......let's be nice! A heavy fragile fast flying autogyro could be exactly what BZ Frank is looking for. so let's just sit back and watch the show. I love new projects! New pilots.
Hooootay.....if you say so....what do I know.....just looked like it came down fast...

SteveT.
Dec 28, 2013, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Hooootay.....if you say so....what do I know.....just looked like it came down fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockadopolus
bzfrank
You will like the Gyrone I have been flying the Mk1 for a few years now and the new one is even better, when you get yours can you start a separate thread from this one so that there is no confusion
Here is one of my early flights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmB6Kqqw6Rw
Now this one landed nice and slow.....

SteveT.
Dec 28, 2013, 01:38 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Quote:
What you trying to say?
Nov 17, 2014, 05:19 AM
Now HobbyKing are pushing it(much cheaper version)
Nov 18, 2014, 10:43 AM
It's all in the Blades!
Hobbyking's latest pusher....
Last edited by SafeLandings; Nov 18, 2014 at 11:11 AM.
Nov 18, 2014, 05:01 PM
Rich Where did you find that??.............I have been thinking for a long time that H/King should come up with a follow up Auto gyro. Lets hope its a good one.
Chris...
Nov 18, 2014, 05:10 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Chris,
. It is Stuart of Hobbyking, taken today in the hk office published on facebook. Looks like it uses the same head as the auto G.

. Rich