Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 08, 2017, 10:09 AM
team flying circus is the the biggest joke on the planet
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2017, 10:10 AM
Aerogasrc
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Aerogasrc edits it.
Mar 08, 2017, 05:11 PM
Lost for words.....No comment.
Mar 08, 2017, 06:53 PM
Multifaceted Heli Nut
Trolls, feed, don't...
Mar 09, 2017, 02:33 AM
The Lord of the Rings - They have a Cave Troll (HD) (3 min 40 sec)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Received the AC-10 from a HK sale a couple years ago and finally started to assemble it a couple days ago. One of the blades has a delaminated bubble running half the length of the blade. Forget about HK warranty replacing the blade....and they don't carry it in parts. Unique has the blades at $70 a pair. Half the tech guys in my club checked it and suggest go ahead and fly with it. What do you recommend ? I have both blades well balanced.
I don't like only 2 bearing supports at the motor and prop.........bought a bearing and am now also supporting both ends of the motor.
The stock 'universal' pivoting head concerns me because it has the two pivot centers offset from each other instead of in the same plane.
The 4-blade pusher prop has me concerned about the prop wash on the tail fin causing a right yaw.
Most gyros have a 7 degree right tilt but this doesn't. ?
The manual says to use the pushrods the factory adjusted length and with elevon control, but most radios have some differences and I would like to know what positions and settings to verify in blade movements.
I want to use a gyro Rx but am not sure the rotor cycle shaking can be tolerated.
Lastly, I know I have to maintain rotor speed, but will turning work like normal elevon and rudder airplane inputs to the flight ?
I have read the posts for mods and adjustments and there are too many conflicting comments.
The three flyers with the best "stock" success are Davidfodsh , Heli-Headcase and Aerogasrc; I would like to read your comments and recommendations.
Thanks