to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2013, 09:48 PM
Just Plane Crazy

More to come

That is all for tonight. I am going to get some needed sleep.

I will finish up in the morning with the last of my photos and thoughts from NEAT 2013,

Paul
Sep 21, 2013, 06:28 AM
The Eh Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
That is all for tonight. I am going to get some needed sleep.

I will finish up in the morning with the last of my photos and thoughts from NEAT 2013,

Paul
Wow Paul thanks for posting all these, great shots, also great people pics and I especially love the doggie portraits interspersed in there with the people headshots.
Sep 21, 2013, 07:34 AM
Just Plane Crazy
eajohnson:

Thank you for the compliment.

In the past years I would spend time in the mornings with a short lens on my camera and grab people pics as I walked through the campers. This year Friday the 13th was not kind to me. I searched for quite a while for my NEAT jacket, something you would think I would know the location. Lets just say my wife had something to do with it. I went home Friday night and had a rough time there as well. In the end I was late both days so morning photos were out. Come Sunday morning it took me a while to become functional.

Stay tuned, award photos next.

Paul
Sep 21, 2013, 09:52 AM
Just Plane Crazy

That's all folks

Well all that is it for my photos. Hopefully more people will add more as I saw many cameras this year.

In a small way sharing my photographs is my way of giving back to the R/C community that has been such an awesome experience for me. Thank you all.

Just a simple observation from the people I talked to and the photos of the people that attended; everyone seemed to have a great time despite the damp weather. Tom has done a great job over the years fine tuning this awesome event. As an out of club volunteer it is an honer to be part of it all.

On a personal note I have made many acquaintances over the years some of which the names escape my memory. I am terrible at remembering names. I can not fly at NEAT because the background of the mountain gives my color blindness issues. Two of my planes did fly thanks to Dave Lockheart flying them so my planes made this years NEAT as I did too. I do plan to build a night flier, I have no trouble seeing them and that way I can fly as well.

This year I discovered the Bergen County Hospitality tent. I can not imagine the expense and effort this group put into their hospitality. Thank you very much.

To all I wish you well.

Till the next time.
Ta Ta for now.

Paul
Last edited by datazman; Sep 21, 2013 at 09:59 AM.
Sep 21, 2013, 10:28 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Well all that is it for my photos. Hopefully more people will add more as I saw many cameras this year.

In a small way sharing my photographs is my way of giving back to the R/C community that has been such an awesome experience for me. Thank you all.

Paul
Thank you Paul for this and previous years
Sep 21, 2013, 11:18 AM
Thank you paul for my family shot, very nice of you to take, my wife says awesome too!

Quick Reply