Sep 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
Student of ohms law
Paul

Excellent job and pictures as usual! Many thanks for spotting for me while I flew my corsair and for taking and posting the picture. The landing ended with loosing power over the pond and through the trees but amazingly virtually no damage other then a cracked rudder assembly. I am usually not that lucky.

Dennis
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2013, 02:25 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Great photos. Not only of the airplanes, but the portraits of people, dogs, kids everyone.
thank you for all your work. It takes hours to post all those photos and I appreciate your work.

Great images. Top notch work.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Sep 21, 2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Well all that is it for my photos. Hopefully more people will add more as I saw many cameras this year.

In a small way sharing my photographs is my way of giving back to the R/C community that has been such an awesome experience for me. Thank you all.

Just a simple observation from the people I talked to and the photos of the people that attended; everyone seemed to have a great time despite the damp weather. Tom has done a great job over the years fine tuning this awesome event. As an out of club volunteer it is an honer to be part of it all.

On a personal note I have made many acquaintances over the years some of which the names escape my memory. I am terrible at remembering names. I can not fly at NEAT because the background of the mountain gives my color blindness issues. Two of my planes did fly thanks to Dave Lockheart flying them so my planes made this years NEAT as I did too. I do plan to build a night flier, I have no trouble seeing them and that way I can fly as well.

This year I discovered the Bergen County Hospitality tent. I can not imagine the expense and effort this group put into their hospitality. Thank you very much.

To all I wish you well.

Till the next time.
Ta Ta for now.

Paul
Looks like you have a keeper with that new camera!! I really enjoyed your people shots. I generally don't do people so I really appreciate those who can get those interesting expressions!!
Sep 21, 2013, 06:15 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Input please

I will make comment on your comments when time permits.

I would like input on the photo arrangement I posted this year. To be more specific in past years I posted on a time line. This year I posted in categories.

Which format do you like better?

Paul
Sep 21, 2013, 08:35 PM
Categories.
Sep 21, 2013, 08:38 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
Categories.
I agree.
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 21, 2013, 09:49 PM
Paul Dixon
Thanks Paul for all of the photos. I always bring my good DSLR camera with me but am too busy flying, talking, fiddling and eating all weekend to pull it out. It's great to see all of the shots you take over the weekend.

Thanks!!!!
Paul D.
Sep 21, 2013, 09:53 PM
Paul Dixon
Just looking through the photos I see this one.
https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...4-IMG_1180.jpg
The story is I won it in a raffle on the home front. But truth be told there was only one ticket sold and the drawing was right after I bought the winning ticket.
Sep 22, 2013, 11:50 AM

Hairless Hippy NEAT Fair Video #1 is out!

Enjoy..

Part 2 coming out tomorrow..

stay tuned.

NEAT FAIR 2013 Part 1 (5 min 9 sec)
Sep 23, 2013, 06:17 AM

NEAT FAIR video #2 released this morning

Hairless Hippy NEAT Fair Video #2 is out!

In this video we meet a guy who made an airplane out of a pool toy.

NEAT FAIR 2013 Part 2 (7 min 43 sec)
Sep 23, 2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairlesshippy

Enjoy..

Part 2 coming out tomorrow..

stay tuned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9hDUpwQ-w
You did a great job of capturing the Wednesday thunderstorm. We were in the big top down in the camping area and although we had staked down the sides we still had to hold onto the areas where the sides joined due to the high winds. However, I figured that was nothing compared to what my counterparts were going through with their easy-ups. Your video really captured how intense the storm was - I'm surprised I didn't see any tents rolling by!

Rob
Sep 23, 2013, 07:32 PM
iflyerc

Our crew, from central Connecticut

Hi all. I had a BLAST at NEAT. Thank you to everyone who helped out to make it a great year. Here are the pictures of our crew from central Connecticut. Enjoy.
Sep 23, 2013, 07:43 PM
Yeah awesome time. That second pic, who is that handsome devil?
Sep 23, 2013, 08:06 PM
Kit Manufacturer
You are not supposed to float fly from the pit or camping areas
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 24, 2013, 09:50 AM
Simply amazing!