2013 NEAT FAIR MEDIA (Video/Pictures) THREAD - Page 2 - RC Groups
Sep 18, 2013, 04:53 PM

More pics from Friday - Sunday

For a change I'm posting my pictures on Flikr Have at it folks, another GREAT NEAT fair, and one of these years I'll make it to the school for Micro night.

Steve
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2013, 05:03 PM
Live to fly!
Wow, awesome shots, Steve!!! Thanks!
Sep 18, 2013, 07:56 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Thank you for all the photos.

You also included one of my favorites, The Flutter-By. Cool plane.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Sep 18, 2013, 08:58 PM
The Eh Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt
For a change I'm posting my pictures on Flikr Have at it folks, another GREAT NEAT fair, and one of these years I'll make it to the school for Micro night.

Steve
Very nice shots Steve, thanks for sharing your full res work on Flickr!
Sep 18, 2013, 11:09 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Nice photos, thank you so much for posting them.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Sep 19, 2013, 11:20 AM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Here's video of the Eurofighter and BlowPlane from Sunday. Did anybody get some video of my green x shaped foamie?
NEAT 2013 Noon Time Demo - Blow Plane (1 min 33 sec)

Neat 2013 Noon Time Demos - Eurofighter (3 min 38 sec)
Latest blog entry: Big Snowspeeder
Sep 19, 2013, 01:10 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJWoods
Here's video of the Eurofighter and BlowPlane from Sunday. Did anybody get some video of my green x shaped foamie?
The Green X was cool also. I only got to see it from Vendor Row. Didn't know who had done it but it figured it was one of yours. Did you have differential thrust set up on the Eurofighter? It seemed so stable at the slow speed stuff.
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 19, 2013, 03:29 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Yup the EF has differential thrust setup. Running about 30% mix.

A
Latest blog entry: Big Snowspeeder
Sep 19, 2013, 04:13 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Here's a video of Gerry flying his GP Fokker Dr1

Neat Fair 2013 Great Planes Dr1 (2 min 2 sec)
Sep 19, 2013, 09:39 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Pics, Pics, Pics

Hello all:

Because I have gotten many private messages to post the pictures I took at the NEAT Fair before I am done with them I am going to start with what I do have done.

In the past I would post on a time line basis but this year I am going to post in categories. First will be the Participants, the people that came to have fun and fly. Next will be Miscellaneous followed by Noon demos. After Noon Demos will be Spectators/Attendees and last will be awards.

The reason It has taken so long for me to post any images is because I was using the new Canon 70D DSLR that I found to be an incredible camera for this application. Exposures were for the most part dead on and focus is fast and accurate so I am delighted with the camera to say the least. Where the problem arrives is almost everything I shot was a keeper so eliminating shots was a task in itself. In the end you the viewers are going to view the best of the best of the photos I took.

Unfortunately I did not follow the lessons I have learned in the past. I did not make it to the Pond, Park Flier area or the Helicopter Zone. Please accept my apoligies.

Because of the number of shots and that I am not totally done sorting my uploads may take a couple of nights.

Enjoy
Last edited by datazman; Sep 19, 2013 at 11:06 PM.
Sep 19, 2013, 10:24 PM
Knife-Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
some more.
Looks nice datazman. Who makes that yellow plane in the last picture?