X10+ Channel Expander - Page 2 - RC Groups
Sep 15, 2013, 10:25 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE III
Hi Jim,

I must be missing something.
Downloaded updater 28, placed nano into programming mode, checked with XPS.
Tells me that it has a flashable CPU. Ran updater, returns a non flashable CPU.
Do all nanos have to be returned for upgrade to use the X-10?
ALL Nano receivers can be updated using the XDP. V3.0 is the latest updater, but that does not yet include the X10+ support for the original Nano receivers. The NanoII receivers already have X10+ support. The V4.0 updater will update the original Nanos and NanoII to support Xtreme and Xtreme w/extra channels available on the Nano/II. I am working on the updater right now.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2013, 10:26 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
I'm still on 72, but I am looking to upgrade. Just not sure if I want FASST, Frsky, or something else.
You can use our 9C specific module and then any of our receiver options.
Sep 15, 2013, 10:27 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanDY
Is it possible to post the image with more pixels so it can be printed out with notations that can be read with old eyes?!
If you just click on any picture in RCGroups forum posts, it will pop up the full size image.
Sep 15, 2013, 11:13 AM
Who the heck is Shelly??
Sep 15, 2013, 11:43 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Shelly is my hot blonde wife. ALL of the circuit boards I have made have my wife's name (Shelly) and my son's name (AJ) on them. Typically, products are in cases so you never see these. Had I known that these would be case-less (at least initially) I would have put the channel number on the silkscreen as well.
Last edited by JimDrew; Sep 15, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
Sep 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
Quote:
Originally Posted by twang
It's 1240AM on the 16th here already, I have to assume you mean 16th Sep Lake Havasu time...
Correct, Monday afternoon our time.
Sep 15, 2013, 08:52 PM
Will theSerial Link also be available on the 16
Sep 15, 2013, 11:14 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
Yes, providing the labels arrive as scheduled.
Sep 16, 2013, 02:47 AM
Stress Be Gone
How about an image of the Serial Link? I see the X10 is listed on the site but nothing about the Link.
Sep 16, 2013, 09:05 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
The Serial Link will be posted as soon as we have the labels.
Sep 16, 2013, 10:07 AM
CRS and CDS Certified
Will the XDP with the updated software program the X10+ or do you need to use the serial link in conjunction with the XDP?
Sep 16, 2013, 10:30 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
The XDP software has been updated to support the new Serial Link USB device. The Serial Link is *required* to communicate with the X10+. The XDP hardware can not communicate with the X10+ because the X10+ is not a wireless device. The Serial Link will be used with all of our new products that will be coming out that do not have a wireless link.
Sep 16, 2013, 10:43 AM
CRS and CDS Certified
So the new serial link would need to be purchased as well. what will those be going for when they become available?
Sep 16, 2013, 11:55 AM
When using the X10+ with a Nano, can you also control servos plugged directly into the Nano?
Sep 16, 2013, 12:39 PM
Glad to hear the X10+ is available! Three questions:
1) The Tell-tale LED, can that be remotely mounted? I have a feeling when I mount the X10s in my plane they will not be visible fro the outside, and I'd like to mount the LED so it is easily visible from the outside so I can check the LED after every flight.
2) The Spektrum satellite 3.3v solder bridge, do we need to order that from you when we purchase the X10+s, or is that a "user" installed feature?
3) Where/when in your on-line store can I place my order? <VBG>