Sep 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
mostly gliders
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
ALL of the X10+ v2 units have live active failsafe. The fix in v1.2 was for LED flashes.

Are you performing the live active failsafe correctly? Once the transmitter and receiver are connected, press and HOLD the programming button on the X10+ until the LED starts alternating colors. Once that occurs you have about 7 seconds to move your sticks/knobs/switches to the positions you want them to be during a failsafe condition.

You do NOT update the X10+ firmware using the XDP. You must use the Updater program.
I belive I have done live active failsafe correctly. By the way, do I have to move the sticks / knobs / switches in the meantime LED alternating color flashes?? Is it not possible to set lever positions in advance before the LED light flashes? Could it be that it's because the X10 is not up to date with the latest software that the live active failsafe fails?

Then I misunderstood how to update the X10, where can I find the Updater program?

/Ville
Last edited by liukku; Sep 01, 2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Adding info!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2020, 09:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by liukku
I belive I have done live active failsafe correctly. By the way, do I have to move the sticks / knobs / switches in the meantime LED alternating color flashes??"
Yes. The live active failsafe is enabled WHILE the LED is alternating colors, which occurs for about 7 seconds. You have that time to move the sticks to where you want them. Once the LED stops alternating colors, the positions that you set will then be "locked' into memory. You must HOLD everything exactly where you want it until the LED stops alternating colors.

Quote:
Is it not possible to set lever positions in advance before the LED light flashes?
No! The positions are stored in memory when the LED goes from alternating colors back to solid green. Just moving the sticks to some position and then moving them back before the LED has gone back to solid green is going to store the positions of where they were move to when the LED changes back to solid green.

Quote:
Could it be that it's because the X10 is not up to date with the latest software that the live active failsafe fails?
No. ALL X10+ boards have live active failsafe from the very 1st version of firmware.

Quote:
Then I misunderstood how to update the X10, where can I find the Updater program?

/Ville
On our website, under Downloads->firmware updates:

https://www.xtremepowersystems.net/x...are%20Upgrades

Or in the firmware updates thread here:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...irmware/page35

Quick Reply