Sep 17, 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveL322
Just adding my thanks to the SEFLI crew for another well run event. And the BCSF and JCSF tents for the evening events and hospitality.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
Also thanks to you Dave and your lovely wife for the buckeyes!!!!!
They were great

Gary Himes
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2013, 09:04 PM
Airframe Stress Analist
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveL322
Just adding my thanks to the SEFLI crew for another well run event. And the BCSF and JCSF tents for the evening events and hospitality.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
And thank you for the Buckeyes.....
Sep 17, 2013, 10:13 PM
Owner - Flying Models
Just wanted to add my thanks to all as well for another smoothly run NEAT weekend. Our crew had a fantastic time with the Golden Age air racing demo which couldn't have happened as it did without Tom's blessing and participation. Attached are a couple shots of the final lineup.
Oct 02, 2013, 02:38 PM
I just realized that I've sat down and written about NEAT for QEFI, I've sent e-mails to folks about it, and I've posted in several threads. BUT, I've forgotten to do the most important thing: Say "Thank You" to Tom, the SEFLI gang, and the other volunteers who make NEAT a possibility.

So, from Micki and I both, a big THANK YOU!

(I'd throw in some kisses from Josie, but it makes the screen kinda messy).

Captain Dunsel and Miss Micki