Sep 14, 2013, 04:49 PM
Cool

Special Thanks and congratulations Neat Fair '13 thread....

Wow amazing demos today, me and my wife would say GREAT job with your demos and skills managing with today's (saturday) conditions..... BRRRRR it was a chilly day but worth going ..... my favorite was the BIG Eurofighter, SWEET!!!!.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2013, 06:27 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Well chantelle and I arrived home around 6:00, and the long unpack has begun!!!

I want to thank Tom, for putting this show together all these years, and for putting up with all of us for a week!!! We wouldnt have this event without Tom and the whole Sefli Crew!!!

Had a great time this week, and aside from the sideways rain on wednesday, it was a great weekend!!!!
Sep 15, 2013, 07:19 PM
No ! Your other left !

Me Third!

Tom and ALL the help,

Thanks for the best NEAT yet!

The weather didn't cooperate but that didn't stop the fun.

The planning is already starting for 2014.

Al Ramsdell
Sep 15, 2013, 08:13 PM
Thanks for a great week!
All your work makes my play possible!
Sep 15, 2013, 08:57 PM
When pigs fly rc
I would like to say thanks to Tom and all his grunts for putting on another great show.
I enjoyed putting faces to the names from rcgroups. It was cool meeting Flite Test and West Michigan park flyers for the first time as well Hobbyking. They were all great people and fun to hang out with and talk airplanes.
On a sad note, it was not the same without Diane from lazertoyz at the show. I wish her the best and I am thinking about her.
Well can't wait till neat 2014 and the countdown has begun.
Sep 15, 2013, 09:16 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Just got home and unpacked. Awesome weekend, big thanks to all who make it possible. Some really great memories were made this weekend.

Adam (and Lee)
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 16, 2013, 10:02 AM
Guys,

Well, that's another NEAT Fair in the books! Looks like we paid for the great weather of NEAT '12 this year, but that's how things go sometimes.

I'd like to thanks Tom and the rest of my SEFLI friends for another fantastic time this year. They have a well-oiled machine and it really shows. Everyone I spoke to had a great time and complaints were few.

While the weather wasn't always in our favor, guys flew regardless. Additionally, there was plenty to do when the weather wasn't cooperating. I mentioned to to a number of folks that NEAT is not just a flying event - it's a social gathering. I get to see a bunch of guys once a year via this event, so that's a huge component of the week. Thankfully the weather doesn't have to be good for that

Special thanks go out to the Bergen County guys for being such good hosts and good sports, and for bringing the beverages to our tent Saturday night. Good times!

For those who stopped by the JCSF tent this year - thanks for coming by to say hi. For those who didn't make it down to our big top in the camping area, be sure to stop by next year!!!

Rob
Sep 16, 2013, 10:25 AM
I think I can speak for all the SEFLI members in saying THANK YOU for all the help we receive before, during, and after the event.

Quite sincerely - without your help and effort, we would be overwhelmed and overworked. To me, one of Hunt's Grunts, it is the volunteers outside our club that truely make all this fun possible.

Thank You

PS - many of our guys elected to stay Sunday to break down and are returning home today so the posts may be light for a while longer
Sep 16, 2013, 11:41 AM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Another great NEAT weekend goes into the history books in spite of the weather. NEAT 2013 edition was by far for me the best one yet. We in the Bergen County tent had a fantastic time. I'd like to thank the SEFLI guys for working so hard to bring us another memorable weekend. A special thanks goes out to the Jersey Coast gang for hosting us. The Vapor event was a blast. Rob and Bob and Dave and Adam and the rest of the guys always make us feel welcome. Thanks to all. Going to be hard to top 2013.
Sep 16, 2013, 02:12 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Tom and his crew did a great job all week/weekend. Thank you guys for making it all appear effortless and still having time for a few words in passing. It was great to see everyone and i will second my thoughts are with Diane.

It was great to chat with old friends and get to know new ones. it may have been dynamic weather but it was the great company that got us through it

A special thanks go out to Dave Lockhart And Devin McGrath for flying my noontime demos. I know it's not your typical planes but it was great to watch. Video later in the week
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 17, 2013, 08:30 AM
Carolynn and I had a blast. Thanks Tom and all the workers!
Sep 17, 2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss View Post
Carolynn and I had a blast. Thanks Tom and all the workers!
I think your dog had a better time than both of you !!
Sep 17, 2013, 01:53 PM
Always!! She is such a people dog she loves the attention.
Sep 17, 2013, 04:16 PM
Kit Manufacturer
I'm always amazed at all the great dogs that attend the event
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 17, 2013, 07:06 PM
Just adding my thanks to the SEFLI crew for another well run event. And the BCSF and JCSF tents for the evening events and hospitality.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart