This thread is privately moderated by flyingkiwi14, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2013, 04:12 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Turnigy 9X with FrSKY DJT binding problem

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I purchased the FrSKY DJT plug and play module and receiver (V8FR-II RX) combo. As well as a couple of extra V8FR-II receivers for some of my other models.

I then installed the new module and attempted to bind it to a receiver in the following process:

1) Turn the radio on whilst holding the button on the back of the FrSky module, and wait for the red light to flash on the back of the TX, and continuous beeps every 5 seconds to indicate the radios in bind mode.

2) I have plugged the battery into the radio in channel one, two and eight on the receiver. I plugged the battery in whilst holding down the button labelled F/S on the receiver.

3) Then I have been waiting for 10 seconds for the red LED on the RX to start flashing (to indicate the binding is complete) but it just stays on without flashing.

4) Then I have been disconnecting everything and turning everything else on, and connecting a servo into the RX to see if it's responding to any stick movement (which it isn't), and I have also been checking the receiver for a green light when not holding the F/S button on the RX, which should indicate the system is bound, but instead I have been receiving a flashing red light.

I have tried the process with two V8FR-II receivers, and all the combinations of dip switches on the the back of the TX module.

Can some one please help me?

Yours Flying Kiwi
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply