We would love to hear your ideas and experiences - SurveilZone.com - Page 3 - RC Groups
Oct 04, 2013, 05:23 PM
To Fly Another Day

From your title, not very well.

I made an order Sep 20th and have not received any notice of order or shipment information. One would think you would notify before 14days.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytolow
I made an order Sep 20th and have not received any notice of order or shipment information. One would think you would notify before 14days.
I never received shipment notice either. The order status said 'Processing'. Was a bit worried but received it within 2 weeks. Most other online stores send you a shipment notice to inform you when your order is shipped, but not Surveilzone. But good prices
Oct 05, 2013, 07:09 AM

Surveilzone, great customer service!

I bought a pixim seawolf cc1490 with IR-block filter from Surveilzone in august.
When i got the camera, the IR filter was not installed (green showing up like brown etc).

Surveilzone then sent me a new IR-filter, but after i changed the IR-filter the camera was completly dead.

Now Surveilzone offered to send me a brand new camera if i paid
$10 for shipping (and i don't have to send the defective camera back).

This is a solution i am very happy with!

Customer service has been the best i have experienced so far in any webshop (even better than SC2000 and RMRC!).
Angie at Surveilzone has been fantastic the whole way!
Last edited by macd69; Oct 05, 2013 at 12:23 PM.
Oct 12, 2013, 02:02 PM
I am using 2 pcs from the C1333 and I am very happy with it. The only problem is I don't know a lot about photography and I'm not sure what the settings do. It would be nice if you could include a "recommended setting for FPV use" in the manual or on your website.

The 2.8mm lens is perfect for quad and in general multirotor use, but for fixed wings I would recommend the 3.6mm lens.

I will buy more!
Oct 12, 2013, 02:26 PM
Google "pz0420 fpv settings". There are quite a few threads on this and there isn't really a best setting. It depends on light levels and your preferences. Even IBCrazy has a guide on night settings for it.

Surveilzone - I bought the camera from you and have very happy with it and your good service. Thank you.
Oct 13, 2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus
Can I make a suggestion? These digital units can be prone to interference from a nearby 433mhz UHF Tx. Can you please post the specs on what Rx module is being used in these?
Thanks for your suggestion. Did tests, and you're right. There is slightly interference between 433mhz and 1.2G, but it should be OK for 5.8G since there is no any interference.
Oct 13, 2013, 02:16 PM
You still haven't fixed the Wish List problem that I posted about

There's lot's I found that I wanted to buy so I added them to my wish list just to find that it won't allow me to view more than the first 10 items
Oct 22, 2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdude
You still haven't fixed the Wish List problem that I posted about

There's lot's I found that I wanted to buy so I added them to my wish list just to find that it won't allow me to view more than the first 10 items

Sorry, have not settled it yet. We're working on it and will find a way out, of course will update if there is any news about it.
Oct 27, 2013, 09:25 PM
The best FPC impaler!
I have had a few orders from them. They have shipped fast, and very quick to get back to me when I have had questions. Having an issue with one item right now, and I am very impressed on their quickness to make it right.

I'm very impressed and will buy from them again!
Oct 28, 2013, 12:45 AM

IR block filter of the 600tvl Sony Super Had II CCD camera

for the 600tvl Sony Super Had II CCD camera with OSD : http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-supe...ens-fpv-cc1333

If you need the IR block filter, just leave a note, we will send the camera with IR block filter.

and I recommend my thumb super mini low light camera for FPV, support DC3.6V~24V power supply, if you need 5V camera, you can choose this one :
http://www.surveilzone.com/0.008lux-...3.6-24v-hs1151
Oct 28, 2013, 12:27 PM
I placed an order on October 29th, it showed up today. So, basically took a month. However, was exactly what I ordered, and you can beat the price!
Oct 28, 2013, 02:18 PM
Surveilzone

It's always nice to have a new supplier for hardware, so welcome - but I warn you (in a genuine and friendly way): the FPV community will slaughter your company reputation amongst fliers if you guys do not respond to questions quickly, process orders and get shipments out fast, and adopt a good returns policy.

The FPV community has been through all these problems time and time again and they show no mercy to suppliers who start off good but over time become slack, fail to keep up a good quality service and do not resolve customers complaints and problems quickly and in a friendly manner.

Ensure that your service remains reliable and complaints are resolved and you can rest assured word will quickly spread and you'll get a good share of the on-line business.

I wish you guys all the best.
Oct 29, 2013, 07:12 PM
700TVL is only a couple of bucks more than the 600TVL we all know and trust, I assume the 700 is just bit more resolution?

http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-960h...mm-lens-cc1329
Oct 30, 2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doonunder
700TVL is only a couple of bucks more than the 600TVL we all know and trust, I assume the 700 is just bit more resolution?

http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-960h...mm-lens-cc1329
I just received mine a couple of days ago, one issue though, the jacks on the back don't match up to the holes in the plate that goes on the back of the metal case that they offer. Looking closely at the available cases it doesn't look like any of them will fit the 700TVL. The camera will mount into the front of the case, without the plate on the back I'm not sure if the camera will experience light pollution and not work. I will test it when I get the chance, but that will be a week or two from now.

This being the case you might stick with the 600TVL because you can know that the case fits.
Nov 01, 2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanley72
I placed an order on October 29th, it showed up today. So, basically took a month. However, was exactly what I ordered, and you can beat the price!
Hi, sorry for the delay. We shipped out the package within 2 business days, once it is shipped out, kinda out of our control. Sometimes it is delayed by destination's customs or post office. Your understanding will be highly appreciated. And glad the package finally made it and arrived in good condition.