We would love to hear your ideas and experiences - SurveilZone.com - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Sep 22, 2013, 09:50 AM
Registered User
Thanks for any suggestions. We're all ears to any of your opinions and advice..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2013, 10:30 AM
Registered User
We have 1.3G wireless transmitter and receiver devices which are good for FPV.

400mw, costs US$ 65.81, http://www.surveilzone.com/2ch-av-40...eceiver-ws1155

800mw, costs US$ 67.71, http://www.surveilzone.com/1.3ghz-vi...1280ghz-WS1143
Sep 23, 2013, 01:45 AM
Registered User
You need to also sell the receivers on their own
Some people have diversity units on their graound station which requires the use of a second receiver
Sep 23, 2013, 09:41 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdude
You need to also sell the receivers on their own
Some people have diversity units on their graound station which requires the use of a second receiver
We can separate the transmitter and receiver kit, you can buy either the transmitter or receiver (all transmitter and receiver kits can be separated to sell). You can contact us for the price before ordering.
Sep 23, 2013, 09:49 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurveilZone
We have 1.3G wireless transmitter and receiver devices which are good for FPV.

400mw, costs US$ 65.81, http://www.surveilzone.com/2ch-av-40...eceiver-ws1155

800mw, costs US$ 67.71, http://www.surveilzone.com/1.3ghz-vi...1280ghz-WS1143
Can I make a suggestion? These digital units can be prone to interference from a nearby 433mhz UHF Tx. Can you please post the specs on what Rx module is being used in these?
Sep 26, 2013, 04:46 PM
Registered User
The Wishlist function does not work properly...

It only shows the first 10 items on the wishlist, there is no option for page 2 etc
Sep 26, 2013, 04:55 PM
Registered User
Received my Sony Super HAD CCD 600 a few days back from you. I was happy with delivery times, certainly better than HobbyKing! And the price wise, you guys rock!
Sep 26, 2013, 05:21 PM
OpenTx University *****
Casey101's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rank
Received my Sony Super HAD CCD 600 a few days back from you. I was happy with delivery times, certainly better than HobbyKing! And the price wise, you guys rock!
How long did it take?

I placed an order on 9/12 and I'm still waiting.

John
Sep 26, 2013, 09:59 PM
Registered User
Order placed: Sep 12, 2013

Tracking info:
16-09-2013, Information Received
24.09.2013 19:32, Delivery
Sep 27, 2013, 02:18 AM
Registered User
cruiser73's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser73
On someone's recommendation, I ordered the 1333 for $29 with a case and a cable on the 13th, Sep. They install the camera in the case too. Hope I get it soon. Will post my thoughts once I get it
Received on Sep 26. Pretty happy with the 13 day delivery The cam came installed in the case just as I had requested. Yet to use it.
Thanks Surveilzone
Sep 27, 2013, 12:02 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdude
The Wishlist function does not work properly...

It only shows the first 10 items on the wishlist, there is no option for page 2 etc
Thanks for ur advice. We will figure it out ASAP.
Sep 27, 2013, 12:06 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rank
Received my Sony Super HAD CCD 600 a few days back from you. I was happy with delivery times, certainly better than HobbyKing! And the price wise, you guys rock!
Glad that you're happy with the order with us. We're here for you anytime.
Sep 27, 2013, 12:08 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser73
Received on Sep 26. Pretty happy with the 13 day delivery The cam came installed in the case just as I had requested. Yet to use it.
Thanks Surveilzone

Glad that you're happy with the order with us. Enjoy your fly.
Sep 27, 2013, 02:43 PM
fly by night
BCSaltchucker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurveilZone
We have 1.3G wireless transmitter and receiver devices which are good for FPV.

800mw, costs US$ 67.71, http://www.surveilzone.com/1.3ghz-vi...1280ghz-WS1143
hey the Fox800 on its own only forty bucks.

http://www.surveilzone.com/1.2g-1.3g...471cafa02d66c5

twenty bucks less than RMRC, but then yours does not have 1258 channel. I find I do not need that 1258 channel anyways.
Sep 28, 2013, 06:10 AM
OpenTx University *****
Casey101's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey101
How long did it take?

I placed an order on 9/12 and I'm still waiting.

John
I'm still waiting for my order to arrive as of 9/28 from SurveilZone

Placed order with bevRC on the 15th and I got it on the 23rd.


Thread Tools