Nov 11, 2014, 02:19 AM
Hi SZ.

I'll be receiving your raw board DVR (SKU: DR1169) in a few days.

I ordered another such DVR, which by the looks is identical to yours, from GoodLuckBuy. Thank you for sending me the manual (.pdf). I have a couple of questions about it though...

1. Can the TF card be formatted on the PC before being put in the DVR?
2. The plug on the board and the wires: What are they for exactly? What is what, and what are the specs...volts/amps? (I don't want to break anything)

I need to figure out how I am going to rig the DVR and I have a few more questions, but I can't proceed until I know more.

Thanks.
Last edited by IdahoMan; Nov 11, 2014 at 02:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2014, 08:32 AM
WZ9V, AMA 409852
Does this have the FatShark frequencies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsz
5.8G 32CH AV 600mW Mini Wireless Tx for FPV:
http://www.surveilzone.com/5.8g-32ch...-tx-fpv-ws1195
Nov 19, 2014, 02:01 PM
Test of the SurveilZone CC1564 Nightcam. I am very impressed with how well it handles low light! Especially as I had it set to colour mode:
CC1564 FPV Nightcam test (5 min 25 sec)
Nov 19, 2014, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfruehwald
Does this have the FatShark frequencies?
Yes the super mini 5.8G 32ch 600mw tx WS1195(just 11g) is work with the fatshark frequencies:
Nov 21, 2014, 12:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoMan
Hi SZ.

I'll be receiving your raw board DVR (SKU: DR1169) in a few days.

I ordered another such DVR, which by the looks is identical to yours, from GoodLuckBuy. Thank you for sending me the manual (.pdf). I have a couple of questions about it though...

1. Can the TF card be formatted on the PC before being put in the DVR?
2. The plug on the board and the wires: What are they for exactly? What is what, and what are the specs...volts/amps? (I don't want to break anything)

I need to figure out how I am going to rig the DVR and I have a few more questions, but I can't proceed until I know more.

Thanks.
If there is any problems with our products, we suggest sending email to info@surveilzone.com. We might miss some posts.

1. Yes, you can format TF card before putting it into the DVR.

2. See attached image, that's the plug definition
Nov 22, 2014, 11:17 AM
Test video of the SurveilZone 800tvl effio-v ultra WDR camera HS1182
Sony EFFIO-V 800TVL with Megapixel lens night FPV low light testing (2 min 11 sec)
, http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-doub...um-case-HS1182
Nov 26, 2014, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurveilZone
If there is any problems with our products, we suggest sending email to info@surveilzone.com. We might miss some posts.

1. Yes, you can format TF card before putting it into the DVR.

2. See attached image, that's the plug definition
Thank you, and yes I am e-mailing to. I post questions too, someone else might see it.

I haven't seen how to trigger the recording on this DVR, except for the hand-held remote or motion-detection option.
Nov 27, 2014, 11:45 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoMan
Thank you, and yes I am e-mailing to. I post questions too, someone else might see it.

I haven't seen how to trigger the recording on this DVR, except for the hand-held remote or motion-detection option.
See attached user manual, it is easy to set.
Nov 27, 2014, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurveilZone
See attached user manual, it is easy to set.
I read the manual. I'm afraid there wasn't any info on how to rig up a recording trigger. Also, the board connection diagram was in an Asian language (I saw the English diagram on another Thread so I am ok there).

I know it can:

Record on start-up.
Record on motion-detection of the camera.
Record by pressing the REC button on the hand-held remote.

But what I am trying to do is connect the DVR to a trigger switch of some kind. Example: A button or a PIR sensor.

Thanks again.

IdahoMan
Dec 02, 2014, 12:09 PM

sony 960H ccd Effio-v 800tvl voltage requirements

I just ordered a Sony 960H CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera CC1526 and I noticed it has a voltage range of 6 - 16v. Has anyone had a chance to check if it works at 5v? Would 16.8v be too much for it?
I'm running an Immersionrc 5.8 600mw tx which has a 5v output and was hoping to do away with my pololu 12v step up regulator which may be causing some noise.

I use 4s and sometimes 3s on my setup. If 16v is a reliable input voltage for this camera, it seems I would only need to drop my supply voltage by 1v to be within range for both 3s and 4s. What would be the simplest way to accomplish this, diodes, rc filter, resistor voltage divider?
Last edited by zenman; Dec 02, 2014 at 02:06 PM.
Dec 03, 2014, 09:23 AM
I asked the question re 4S and yes 16.8v is too much. I am waiting for the Cam to arrive, so will run on 12v.

I have used IRC 5v output to pololu(12v), don't see any noise. You must have something else causing it.
Dec 21, 2014, 01:10 PM
Watching
Dec 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSK UK
I asked the question re 4S and yes 16.8v is too much. I am waiting for the Cam to arrive, so will run on 12v.

I have used IRC 5v output to pololu(12v), don't see any noise. You must have something else causing it.
There is still noise even with the power to the escs disconnected. It may have something to do with the minimosd, im runing it off the 5v output as well. On the video output side of the minimosd i dont have a ground connected, maybe thats my problem.
Dec 22, 2014, 03:28 AM
FPV Pirate
Have the same problem, dang minimOSD goes out on take off, separate UBEC powering the APM, gonna try separate battery on the 12 V side of the house
Dec 22, 2014, 11:26 AM
SurveilZone
I wanted to thank the people that work at SurveilZone ,
Just made my first order with them and forgot to get a extra lens cap for one of the camera I order . I had already placed my order, so I sent a e-mail to them asking if they could add it .
Well,,, they did,,, ( And for Free!!)
Thank you .
DanT

Quick Reply