This thread is privately moderated by aviatortom, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 11, 2013, 08:05 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Totally cool catalog - Micro-Mark

Just having coffee this morning and perusing my new Micro-Mark catalog. For any serious modeler, this catalog is a treasure trove of professional tools and gadgets for a very broad scope of modeling tasks. It's as much fun as looking at an old Sears Catalog and will provide many good ideas and solutions for your projects. I highly recommend it. To get your copy, go to www.micromark.com and look for the "Request a Catalog" link in the upper right corner of the their home page. Oh yes, the website is pretty cool too
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply