Sep 29, 2018, 06:03 AM
Need some advice. I got my l939 and it turns tightly in one direction but has a big turning circle in the other direction. Is there something I should do or just contact bg to return it ?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2018, 03:02 AM
Those of you who changed the Lipo..

I'm having L939 delivered in a week or two and plan to use some LiPos i have.
Will charge them with Accucell-6 so no issues here.

Does it have LVC?
Any problems in using LIHV?
Jan 03, 2019, 02:04 AM
Anyone know how I can change the tires to something that's not so grippy? Trying to avoid some of the roll overs on carpet. The stock tires have a lot of grip.

Are there any other model cars that have similar tire size specs but have slick treads instead?

Thx
Jan 26, 2019, 08:49 AM
delete
Last edited by StanekTM; Mar 07, 2019 at 02:16 PM.
Feb 22, 2019, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathursharad
Anyone know how I can change the tires to something that's not so grippy? Trying to avoid some of the roll overs on carpet. The stock tires have a lot of grip.

Are there any other model cars that have similar tire size specs but have slick treads instead?

Thx
The wheels are just pushed on. Try to search on aliexpress for toy car wheels with the right diameter of the axle.
Jan 06, 2020, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathursharad

Thx
Has anyone changed the wheels? Are they removed under pressure? My truck's are cracked after many hours of fun. I bought the 4 spare wheels at banggod. Can you recommend any other more current model and with the same quality price of this toy? Mine is about 4 years old and still works perfectly.
Jan 08, 2020, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilbernerSurfer
Thanks

Quick Reply