Oct 29, 2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheuch View Post
WOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they're ripping that guy off for 15% for canceling......MAN

mine arrives maņana from HH ordered 10/5
They did not rip him off, he knowingly entered into a contract with them with knowledge of the terms in advance.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2013, 05:43 AM
I can fix that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot21075 View Post
They did not rip him off, he knowingly entered into a contract with them with knowledge of the terms in advance.
Just because they're ripping him off legally, doesn't mean they aren't ripping him off.
Oct 29, 2013, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuddee View Post
I had the exact same issues. Right strut a little longer or maybe the right wing mount for the strut was a little off. Either way I had to do the same with lower strut hole.
My VG strips were also warped. Haven't mounted them yet. I may try your solution.

Other then those minor issues, everything else looks good.
My VG strips were warp also, I just put the double sided tape on then and pressed them into the wing, they went right in nice and straight. As for the wing struts I attached them to the wing (left them a little loose) then attached them to the fuse., then attached to the vertical bracket. They lined up perfect.
Oct 29, 2013, 06:30 AM
For anyone needing batteries, 3300's work just fine. When I flew on sunday the gas guys were all running up their engines behind me so I couldn't here my timer, and thought I had 1 min. left on my timer, it must have gone 1 min. over (with timer set for 5 mins.), because last night my last 2 packs I went over my 5 min. by 1.23, and still had 3.75 per cell,in 1 pack 3.77 in last pack, and the winds stayed the strong the time I was out there.
Oct 29, 2013, 06:37 AM
So what flight time are you getting on what size batteries? I know this is hard question due to different styles of flying and throttle management but I would like to hear from you.

Ken
Oct 29, 2013, 06:42 AM
Also I couldn't figure out why this plane handled the winds so well. I thought maybe because of it's size (witch i'm sure as a lot to do with it) then dawned on it has that as3x. Pretty amazing, I think.
Oct 29, 2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post
So what flight time are you getting on what size batteries? I know this is hard question due to different styles of flying and throttle management but I would like to hear from you.

Ken
A total of 6.23 mins. from take off to taxi back in , on 3300 30 and 35c packs, with mixed flying ( full power, low power, loops, rolls ,trying to hover, trying the flaps, ect. and still having 3.7's left in ea. cell. my timer is set to come with throttle.
Oct 29, 2013, 07:14 AM
Hi Guy's!

Some video(in use) make somebody?
I write from Hungary....sorry my bad english....

Wait for your answer....:-)

Bye
Oct 29, 2013, 07:30 AM
Keep Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtanax50 View Post
Hi Guy's!

Some video(in use) make somebody?
I write from Hungary....sorry my bad english....

Wait for your answer....:-)

Bye
I think you are saying what i have been thinking,where are all the maiden vids and some pics,i am drooling to see some of this big dog,but nada so far from the thread LOL,i hope to get one soon but it probably wont be til santa comes,seems like there is gonna be a long wait for next batch unless i snag one sitting on shelf at a LHS,looks like a fun plane,i really got a bug for this cub,i feel in love with the real one of the video someone posted earlier the 'the carbon cub' but until i hit the lottery guess its going to have to be the carbon z cub for now LOL got plenty of others to fly til it i get one so gonna have to be patient

Ron
Oct 29, 2013, 07:40 AM
I don't have a video camera, and I still use a dumb phone. I am one of the " Grampa" flyers.
Oct 29, 2013, 07:44 AM
Actually I just started using more then 1 finger to type on this keyboard, so for me to figure out how to put a picture or video on the computer will be a major event. Some day tho.
Oct 29, 2013, 08:22 AM
+1 Great information! Taking notes so when my plane does show I will be ready. I hope it gets here before the 60th birthday.
Oct 29, 2013, 08:41 AM
Also watch your down elev. to flap setting, the book recommends 42%, I thought that was to much. I set mine at 35% and like it. I'm sure everybodys will very depending on battery placement
Oct 29, 2013, 08:53 AM
One more thing, last night I tried an outside snap with it, and it wouldn't do it. Funny thing was tho it just hung in the air like was parked there, I released rudder, gave left ail. and it continued on like no big deal. Hopefully I can get back out tonight again. Another nice thing is I drive a full size van, and it fits right in there with no disassembly.
Oct 29, 2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa P View Post
My VG strips were warp also, I just put the double sided tape on then and pressed them into the wing, they went right in nice and straight. As for the wing struts I attached them to the wing (left them a little loose) then attached them to the fuse., then attached to the vertical bracket. They lined up perfect.
Hey Thanks, I'll try that.

Quick Reply