This thread is privately moderated by webdragon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 03, 2013, 11:11 PM
glider pilot in training
Thread OP
Rant

i'm starting to think being a member of a club isn't all it's cracked up to be.

for the past few months i've been seeing a disturbing situation arise my the club i am in.

No one is showing up at the club field to fly any more.

At first it wasn't so bad, it was nice that i could lay out my glider winch lines and not have to worry about them being in someone's way, My skills have improved greatly because i was out there with no distractions, Just me and the plane, But now it's more than a little depressing to be out there all alone.

I remember how happy and excited i used to feel when i got home from a long afternoon of flying with the guys in the club, It seemed to make the next five days fly by, but this last Sunday i came home and just wanted to go to bed an sleep.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2013, 10:43 AM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
That seems to be the way most clubs are so dont worry about it. Seems like for a month straight that its packed with everyone you have ever meet and then nobody there for 2 or 3 months. But it always picks back up.

Adam
Aug 12, 2017, 07:04 PM

That looks like my SeaCat

I gave my Sea cat to the Heber springs hobby shop to find a new home and someone who would Finnish it. Love to see more pictures of it. Good to see it in the air.
[email protected]
Aug 13, 2017, 07:24 AM
glider pilot in training
Thread OP
Seacat takeoff and flight (1 min 46 sec)

Quick Reply