Feb 12, 2004, 07:17 PM
Thread OP

why bother with GWS planes when every part fpr them is on back order?

i have been looking at getting some gws planes but i have noticed that except for a few planes and just about every part is always on back order and no one ever knows when there coming, just looking for a reason to get some gws planes but if i crash one i will never know when i can fly again because no one has parts in stock. i have heard that gws is always shipping containers but i know for a fact that containers Don't get held in customs for 6 weeks. if every container was held as long as everyone keeps saying then there would be a line of ships from here to Twain waiting to unload there cargo. why isn't there a GWS shop where they are based out of that way people could just order what they need and have it sent via UPS, you would get your package in under 7 days then.
thanks Jeff Awe
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2004, 07:22 PM
Just fly the darn wing!!!
www.allerc.com has them in stock and www.aircraft-world.com has lots and lots of replacement parts.

Both vendors are AAAA+++
Feb 12, 2004, 07:27 PM
Hi Jeff,
Be patient, GWS USA is starting to get containers in to stock up their new warehouse. They hope to have it completed by end of Feb or early March then you should be able to find your replacement parts. I'm in the same boat as you are, I'm waiting to get my orders filled so I can service customers. Check out our web site Friday night it might have what you are looking for.
www.gsmrchobbies.com right now most items show on order, by Friday night that should change.
Feb 12, 2004, 08:00 PM
Thread OP
Actually I have looked at your site many times...thanks for the info. will this be a reoccurring problem with gws being out of stock or what?
Feb 13, 2004, 12:42 AM
No, it just takes time to get initial inventories in.
Feb 13, 2004, 07:25 PM
The reason everything is always back-ordered is because of the popularity of the product line. Gws makes a lot of good stuff, but I wont mind if you dont buy gws, leaves more parts for the rest of us
Feb 13, 2004, 07:34 PM
clever phrase here
why buy only 1 kit, when you can buy 2 for twice the price?

Quick Reply