This thread is privately moderated by 59er9er, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 03, 2013, 11:36 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

More Super Cub flights and an apology

First off, I'm sorry for originally titling my previous entry as "Spitfire maiden with axi brushless" when it was actually my Super Cub that I maidened. Guess I was thinking about the donor plane (Alfa Model Spitfire) where the motor and esc came from. I miss that Alfa Spitfire.

On to the SC. I added one washer in each of the upper mounting screws between the firewall and the motor mount. This made a big difference and I found it behaved more like I was expecting but at full power she still noses up quite a bit so I think I'll just need to set up a mix for down elevator whenever the throttle is pushed up beyond 75%. The SC was always fun to fly but now with ailerons and the brushless motor it's a totally different plane.

Happy flying!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply