Sep 01, 2013, 06:29 AM
got any foam to bash?
Help!

NEAT Fair work party Sept 7th

Hey Guys/Gals

I am looking of volunteers, either guys that will already be there, or can make the "extra" trip to PV campsite the weekend before (don't know which day yet) to help with the set-up of the field.

I will not know until sometime Friday (6th) which day it will be because I have to pick the "better" of the two days because it is weather dependent. We all (from Long Island) prefer it to be Saturday due to the "easier' ride home, but Sunday is a very distinct possibility if the weather is foul on Saturday.

Please do not clog up this thread with "gee I wish I could" answers. Only those truly honest in their intention to help, should respond.

I plan on going up the night before and will be out on the field around 7-8am. My guys from LI probably won't arrive until 10am or so.

Bring a lunch, but I plan on having lots of water on hand. Bring a model as we take "flying breaks".

Thanks in advance.

Tom
Last edited by Tom Hunt; Sep 05, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2013, 08:17 PM
Power Glide
I'm available either day.

Jerry
Sep 01, 2013, 08:53 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Can you guys report on the state of the showers and bathrooms so we can be prepared?
Sep 02, 2013, 06:24 AM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRNDL
I'm available either day.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry

Are you already going to be there? or driving up for the day?
Sep 02, 2013, 06:51 AM
Power Glide
No, I'll be coming up just for the day to help out.....I'll be coming up Wed for the show.

Other than lunch is there anything I can bring?

Jerry
Sep 02, 2013, 06:54 AM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRNDL
No, I'll be coming up just for the day to help out.....I'll be coming up Wed for the show.

Other than lunch is there anything I can bring?

Jerry
Not really Jerry. we have everything else covered as far tools. Just need the extra hands.
Sep 02, 2013, 06:57 AM
Power Glide
Ok no problem.
Sep 04, 2013, 08:12 AM
There is gas grill at the Event Center if anybody wants to use it this weekend during the work party. We'll be there working on the Swap Shop / Pizza Shop.
Sep 04, 2013, 08:58 AM
Tom, trying for late morning Sunday. As in my PM can leave me a to-do list. will be there all week and Monday after. DEA
Sep 04, 2013, 09:22 AM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAndreas
Tom, trying for late morning Sunday. As in my PM can leave me a to-do list. will be there all week and Monday after. DEA
Dennis, all will be done by then (assuming work party is saturday). The remainder will not happen until thursday morn when i get there.

I will make my decision on work party day, friday morning some time.

Thanks
Tom
Sep 05, 2013, 06:41 PM
got any foam to bash?
OK guys

Work part will be the 7th (saturday). I will be up the night before ready to get an early start in the am. Anyone going to come and work can get there as early as they want, but most of my crew probably won't be there until 10am.

Thanks
Tom
Sep 07, 2013, 08:12 PM
zoom-zoom
Hey guys,

I lost a 3s SKY LIPO some were between were my car was parked (to the left of the main
tent),and the flight line.

Frank
Sep 07, 2013, 08:52 PM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank fontana
Hey guys,

I lost a 3s SKY LIPO some were between were my car was parked (to the left of the main
tent),and the flight line.

Frank
Capacity?
Sep 08, 2013, 12:10 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Frank

I have you pack. Ill give it back to you when I see you @ the show.

Tommy D
Sep 08, 2013, 08:14 AM
zoom-zoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy D
Frank

I have you pack. Ill give it back to you when I see you @ the show.

Tommy D
Thanks