Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit
Very nice video!
I also enjoy my self flying fpv with H107D
Thanks. Yes I saw your videos. Lovely D lens do you have there
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2014, 07:29 PM
Hello,

Today I was testing a X-Ray equipment and I used a H107C to generate some images.
Here follows the result:

I hope you enjoy it!

Quadcopter by sopa_ls, on Flickr
Mar 18, 2014, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopals
Hello,

Today I was testing a X-Ray equipment and I used a H107C to generate some images.
Here follows the result:

I hope you enjoy it!

Quadcopter by sopa_ls, on Flickr

It looks scary !
Mar 19, 2014, 01:58 PM
A naked Hubsan! LOL... Cool picture!
Mar 21, 2014, 10:10 AM
Micro Control Connoisseur
Hi peeps, been busy but i had time to swap the lenses on my H107C HD today. I have used the original lens module as the
module that came with the D lens (was not able to record any video(compatibility issues i think).
So i had to painstakingly unscrew the original lens, swap with the D lens and do 90 degree increments till i got a good focus.

Here are the screengrab pics for comparison. Will take the quad out for a flight soon.
Mar 21, 2014, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojoscastanos
Hi peeps, been busy but i had time to swap the lenses on my H107C HD today. I have used the original lens module as the
module that came with the D lens (was not able to record any video(compatibility issues i think).
So i had to painstakingly unscrew the original lens, swap with the D lens and do 90 degree increments till i got a good focus.

Here are the screengrab pics for comparison. Will take the quad out for a flight soon.
Do you know where I can get the D lens by itself (or the D lens with the sensor module)? I know an ebay link for the sensor and the D lens was posted on this thread earlier but I cannot find it.

Edit: Decided not to be lazy and found the lens and sensor alone for $11.99 with free shipping from Hong Kong.
Last edited by skavi; Mar 21, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
Mar 23, 2014, 04:22 AM
Hi guys,

Starting to think about Hubsan 107C HD BNF version, how is the camera there? Is it worth of buying and replacing my Hubsan with 0.3 MP camera?

I recently have damaged a wire coming from the motherboard (which is then connected with the battery wire) but haven't found any on sale. Have anybody seen it for sale?

I have only found those which are sold along with the motherboard, but I don't need such...
Mar 23, 2014, 05:52 AM
I personally think the 2M camera works great. I "modified" the focus point by doing some tests and ended up turning the lens 90 degrees clockwise, while looking at it from the front, to have better focus on things that are further away.
Mar 23, 2014, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoris
Hi guys,

Starting to think about Hubsan 107C HD BNF version, how is the camera there? Is it worth of buying and replacing my Hubsan with 0.3 MP camera?

I recently have damaged a wire coming from the motherboard (which is then connected with the battery wire) but haven't found any on sale. Have anybody seen it for sale?

I have only found those which are sold along with the motherboard, but I don't need such...
You could buy the HD camera module by itself and solder it in.
Mar 23, 2014, 09:31 AM

Nano QX Props

Does anyone know if Blade Nano QX props would work on the H107C? I know they would have a smaller hole size but could I jam them on?
Mar 23, 2014, 10:40 PM
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by skavi
Does anyone know if Blade Nano QX props would work on the H107C? I know they would have a smaller hole size but could I jam them on?
Try it and let us know!
Mar 24, 2014, 05:16 AM
Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by skavi
You could buy the HD camera module by itself and solder it in.
Hi All,

Has anyone managed to get a av line out of this camera.

I see it has a set of pin outs GND, DP, DM, VBUS.

It's lighter than an 808 #16 and has the SD card and on/off in a better place.

Would be a great fpv camera if it can be hooked up to a TX.

Mark
Mar 24, 2014, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboost
After making some tests outside today, I can tell you guys that the YD717 props are waaay better than the stock ones. The 107c has more lifting power, is faster of course, and its just as agile as it is with the stock ones.
You get 1.5 - 2mm clearance between the props, wich is enough.

Hope it helps someone out there.

Cheers
Anyone know where you can buy these props? I can only seem to find the quadcopters, not the props.
Mar 24, 2014, 01:22 PM
GOT WINGS
MassiveRC did have YD717 props, don't know if they still do. But my tests show the YD717 props will cut your flight time by 30 seconds or more. V252 props work as well as the husban props, and are much more durable.
Mar 24, 2014, 05:55 PM
CRM 114 Certified

The Quad Eating Tree

Well, I guess it had to happen sometime. I just lost my original h107c (HD camera module with #16 D lens) to the Quad Eating Tree.

I had it way up there, just a little dot in the sky, and the next thing I knew it was fluttering back over my head, falling with the wind. I think I must have briefly lost lock. I was able to stabilize it, about 80 ft up and 150 ft behind me, but then I promptly flew it into the freaking tree.

I had a whole soccer field to crash onto. Nope, missed it.

Quick Reply