Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 30, 2013, 10:52 AM
Team Futaba
DanLandis's Avatar
Flyzone Beaver
Flyzone Calypso
Flyzone Sensei
Tower Corsair
Tower Hellcat
Great Planes Avistar
Top Flite B-25
Top Flite Giant FW-190
Top Flite Giant Spitfire
35% MX2

and a few other things yet to be determined...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 02, 2013, 05:25 PM
Registered User

Foam


Flat foam F22
Flat foam F35
Flat foam F117
Dollar Tree Foam core Zero
Blu core P46
Flying Wing with LEDs
Scratch built Stryker look alike
Dollar Tree Acrobatic plane
Blu Core Gold fish (sumo 3d)
FT Delta
Fun Bat
Mini Vapor
I don't think it will all fit as I need to bring a few planes for my son to fly
Sep 02, 2013, 05:28 PM
Dr. Toggle
scratch built V-1 buzz bomb and launcher
Sep 02, 2013, 09:28 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Foxhillag1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Rod View Post
Flat foam F22
Flat foam F35
Flat foam F117
Dollar Tree Foam core Zero
Blu core P46
Flying Wing with LEDs
Scratch built Stryker look alike
Dollar Tree Acrobatic plane
Blu Core Gold fish (sumo 3d)
FT Delta
Fun Bat
Mini Vapor
I don't think it will all fit as I need to bring a few planes for my son to fly
Flat Foam F-35 !!?? Have I seen this one??
Sep 03, 2013, 09:35 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLandis View Post
Flyzone Beaver
Flyzone Calypso
Flyzone Sensei
Tower Corsair
Tower Hellcat
Great Planes Avistar
Top Flite B-25
Top Flite Giant FW-190
Top Flite Giant Spitfire
35% MX2

and a few other things yet to be determined...
Thats it LOL, come on theres more room in that trailer! LOL
Sep 03, 2013, 09:37 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
CarreraGTSCS's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut49 View Post
scratch built V-1 buzz bomb and launcher
I'm looking forward to seeing this one. How big is it?

Mike
Sep 04, 2013, 06:24 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
MikeMayberry's Avatar
Bringing a couple of the new Hitec Weekender/Multiplex Extra 300S Receiver Ready's to fly... and a couple more to give away! Check out this cool video for it here:

MULTIPLEX Extra 300S [english] (2 min 31 sec)
Sep 04, 2013, 06:38 PM
Registered User
Smoothcruizer3's Avatar
That is nice dude! detaching wings makes things so awesome!
Sep 04, 2013, 07:51 PM
Veni Vidi Volavi
Will probably be bringing the following, along with whatever my flying buddy Ron can stuff into the van when I pick him up!!

1/4 scale Interstate L-6 cadet
1/5th scale SIG Cub done as the rare J-3P with a 3 cylinder Lenapae Papoose radial
Goldberg Skylark 56
60" pat Tritle DC-6 done as a C-118A Liftmaster
Mountain Model Lil Boogie
Stevens Aero Double Shot
Park Scale Models Whim SE-5A
Scratch built 45" span Rascal
Modelairtech Misstik 400
Park Scale Models Monocoupe

And whatever else I decide to bring at the last minute!!

My buddy Ron will probably be bringing

1/5th scale scratch built PT-19
Great Planes Shoestring
Bunch of his own design Whim type models, Jenny, Stuka, Stearman etc
Radian for night flying
Park Scale Models Mini Drake
Acme Aircraft Beech D-18
His Rascal like mine above (Ron's design)

among others!!

Brian Allen

Veni Vidi Volavi

I came I saw I flew
Sep 04, 2013, 08:21 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
AJWoods's Avatar
Just finished painting the big pink Eurofighter. Going to see how much I can get done on markings and panel lines before the event!

wishing the week away,

Adam
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 04, 2013, 08:34 PM
Registered User
Petefoss's Avatar
Looking great Adam. When do you arrive at NEAT? We're in Muncie for a EDF meet since yesterday and will probably drive to Shinhopple Sun-Mon. 2 weeks of camping and flying!
Sep 04, 2013, 08:36 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
AJWoods's Avatar
My Dad and I are making the drive out on Wednesday. Can't wait.
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 05, 2013, 06:13 PM
Registered User
Smoothcruizer3's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJWoods View Post
Just finished painting the big pink Eurofighter. Going to see how much I can get done on markings and panel lines before the event!

wishing the week away,

Adam
Cool! hope to see that fly!!! Saturday if possible?
Sep 05, 2013, 06:17 PM
Registered User
Hey Pete, we're coming up on Monday (time dependent on traffic, of course!).

See you then!

Bill & Micki
Sep 05, 2013, 07:09 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel View Post
Hey Pete, we're coming up on Monday (time dependent on traffic, of course!).

See you then!

Bill & Micki
Looks like a bunch of us will be arriving on Monday. We should have 7 or 8 JCSF members arriving during the course of the day. The additional good news is that our big top may be set up Monday

Rob


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion 2012 NEAT FAIR What are you Bringing? Diane@lazertoyz 2012 NEAT Fair 20 Aug 31, 2015 12:19 PM
Discussion What are you bringing to eWeek to sell? techspy The Nall Electric eWeek 15 Sep 25, 2013 10:09 PM
Discussion Float Flying at SEFF, what are you bringing? pecanpatch SEFF 2013 207 May 05, 2013 11:39 AM
Discussion Who's Coming and What are you Bringing? kingsflyer SEFF 2013 191 Apr 22, 2013 10:43 PM