This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 23, 2013, 03:10 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Wow -

Wow - Seems I havent posted on the forums for a while ..

Lets see :

Weather blows hard ATM , we have had some seriously bad weather this winter and lots of wind , an awful lot of wind ...

Went to school again to do my cert 4 in training and assessment ...

Was it 3 weeks ago we had a nice day , and I flew 3 of my 450's ...

I have been slack , lazy if you will , must be the bad weather , I have 2 heli projects and I should start to do some thing with them ... Like thread locking to begin with .
Its a chore , but needs to be done

Other than that , either or both projects should move rather quickly , and playing with the orange RX ( 3 axis ) can be done indoors ( to see if its capable of holding the tail at least )

Im such a slacker ATM ..
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2014, 12:28 AM

Thanks

I don't know if this is in the right place. But I will try to thank you for the instruction for a 9xr turnigy basic heli setup. My Turnigy 9x broke and I thought I would replace it with the 9xr. How in the world a person would know how to program this transmitter with the instructions given with the manual, I don't know. I have spent two days searching the web for some help, until I found your post. GOD BLESS YOU. THANK YOU. NOW I CAN REST.

Quick Reply