Sep 04, 2013, 08:39 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
A quick note on paypal....If the seller put his paypal account on record, then the buyer pays the seller and the swap shop does not release the item until the seller receives paypal confirmation......Guys can get ready for this by downloading the paypal app on their phones.......
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2013, 04:01 PM

when does swap shop open up?

What day will the swap shop up and running, I am hoping to avoid the check in rush by being days ahead of most sellers in arriving
Sep 07, 2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoffa View Post
What day will the swap shop up and running, I am hoping to avoid the check in rush by being days ahead of most sellers in arriving
On wednesday you can stop by the Event center and ask for Gino, and you can enjoy a fresh cook pizza

Edi
Sep 10, 2013, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY View Post
The swap shop will be accepting items on Thurs. morning at 9 A.M. We will be setting up on Weds., If you have a lot of items you can stop by and pick up forms to save you a little time on Thurs.
Any chance you can post the forms on here so we can type 'em or print em out and fill them out ahead of time?
Sep 11, 2013, 07:18 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkin77 View Post
Any chance you can post the forms on here so we can type 'em or print em out and fill them out ahead of time?
Sorry, forms are on a different computer. You can take the forms from the swap shop and fill them out at your campsite.
Sep 16, 2013, 08:43 AM
To Infinity and Beyond

Thank you

Peaceful Valley RC Club would like to thank all those who attended the NEAT Fair. We would also like to thank those attendees that made our swap shop and pizza shop a huge succsses. We have had nothing but positive feedback. We hope to see everyone next year or if you live near by and are an AMA member we would like to invite you to come by anytime during the season to fly with us. You just have to pay for camping. The flying is free.
Sep 16, 2013, 08:51 AM
Awesome job guys ! I thought the swap shop ran smooth and the pizza looked really good.

I saw guys bring stuff that was sitting on the flight line for the day and it was sold in the shop in about 30 minutes. Great way to "refresh" the hanger.

- D
Sep 16, 2013, 02:53 PM
Gino, I thought the swap shop was awesome. Although Edi and I didn't have alot of time to take our eyes off the pizza oven on Saturday, when we did, we were shocked to see how many items were coming and going. Perhaps we should cancel the pizza next year and make room for more airplanes.
Sep 16, 2013, 04:45 PM
Kit Manufacturer
thank you for spending your hours running the swap shop and offering the pizza lat into the evening. it was great to come in and chat while the email downloaded and the replies were sent
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 17, 2013, 09:38 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Serafini View Post
Gino, I thought the swap shop was awesome. Although Edi and I didn't have alot of time to take our eyes off the pizza oven on Saturday, when we did, we were shocked to see how many items were coming and going. Perhaps we should cancel the pizza next year and make room for more airplanes.
Pete, it sounds like you are volunteering for swap shop duty next year.
Sep 17, 2013, 11:09 AM
Power Glide
The pizza was good and the swap shop even better.....while I ate my pizza I sold a plane to recoup some of the $ I spent on a new one.
Sep 17, 2013, 07:02 PM

Seller #6 says

I was once again very VERY happy with the overall operation of the swap shop, especially with the weather we had, I think there would have been a lot of very damaged airplanes if the shop hadnt been there, many of them mine Sincerely thank you to the crewe that made this possible, and I hope you look forward to doing it again next year.
Sep 17, 2013, 08:46 PM
No ! Your other left !
Gino, thank you to you and Tim and everyone down 'in the corner' . Your work made a lot of people like myself happy both for the trades and sales as well as the great pizza.

Lobster Al
Sep 18, 2013, 06:43 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell View Post
Gino, thank you to you and Tim and everyone down 'in the corner' . Your work made a lot of people like myself happy both for the trades and sales as well as the great pizza.

Lobster Al
Your welcome Al. I know Joe and Tim appreciated the lobsters.
Sep 18, 2013, 07:48 AM
How did the "Maniac Exiled to Detroit" miss lobstas!