NEAT 2013 Swap Shop and Pizza - Page 2 - RC Groups
Aug 28, 2013, 08:45 PM
Citabria is 1/4 scale. Zenoah G38. Covered with white solartex then painted and clear coated. All new servos.
The stearman has something around a 70 inch wing. I'm not exactly sure what engine it has but it has "enough" power. (Fpvjockey, you agree?) Some kind of fabric covering.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2013, 08:49 PM
The shrikes were designed and built by Joe Beshar. This weekend I'll get those sorted out and price everything. And yes Mr. Baron has first crack at the pile of wood!
Aug 28, 2013, 09:00 PM
Oh.....as far as the cell phone boosters are concerned. You can make a call from inside the event center or from fpvjockeys camper but get 50 feet closer to the flight line, you're very conveniently un reachable. It's not exactly Starbucks!!
Aug 28, 2013, 09:46 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
are those airplanes part of Joes collection... If so Id like to have dibs on the micafilm covered shrike 400
Aug 29, 2013, 08:58 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Serafini
Citabria is 1/4 scale. Zenoah G38. Covered with white solartex then painted and clear coated. All new servos.
The stearman has something around a 70 inch wing. I'm not exactly sure what engine it has but it has "enough" power. (Fpvjockey, you agree?) Some kind of fabric covering.
Concensus has it at a Brison 50 which is more than enough power. Trust me.
Aug 29, 2013, 06:09 PM
No ! Your other left !
Ditto on Ray's no cell phone stuff....... Compromise..... Turn off your ringers and stand out around back please.
Aug 31, 2013, 09:06 PM
$75.00 each for the shrike kits. (New in box). There are 2 smaller ones ( i think they are shrike 400's) and 2 larger (.10-.15 sized). They appear to have all flown and are in decent condition.
Sep 01, 2013, 09:49 PM
Just Plane Crazy
FPVJOCKEY:

How did the PayPal test go?

Paul
Sep 03, 2013, 10:39 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
FPVJOCKEY:

How did the PayPal test go?

Paul
Hi Paul,
We can not do Paypal transfers at the event center. We can do them at my camper. One problem I came up with using my account for transfers, is paying the seller. We do not have enough cash from the swap shop to pay out to sellers. If the seller has thier own Paypal account we can hook you up to make a transfer between buyer and seller.
Sep 03, 2013, 11:28 AM
To Infinity and Beyond

Swap Shop hours

The swap shop will be accepting items on Thurs. morning at 9 A.M. We will be setting up on Weds., If you have a lot of items you can stop by and pick up forms to save you a little time on Thurs. Our hours will be 9 A.M. t o 9 P.M. or later if the Pizza booth is open. Sunday will be 9A.M. to 12 P.M.

• All Sales final.

• Peaceful Valley or N.E.A.T. FAIR
Not responsible for any damages.

• CASH ONLY (PayPal can be arranged if both buyer and seller agree and have PayPal accounts)

• NO ITEMS UNDER $5. If you have $1 items, bundle them.

• 10% commission on FINAL sale price.

• All unsold items or unclaimed cash must be picked up by 1 P.M. Sunday.
I.D. requred.
Last edited by FPVJOCKEY; Sep 03, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
Sep 03, 2013, 11:34 AM

how do we check items into the swap shop

What is the process for checking in my items, if any that I want to sell?
Sep 03, 2013, 11:46 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoffa
What is the process for checking in my items, if any that I want to sell?
We will assign each seller a number. The seller fills out a form with all thier name,location at the campground, items, and a price for each. There is a space for min. price if you want us to deal for you. Each item will have an envelope attached to it. On the envelope will be the sellers number with a dash number representing the item and the price. When the item gets sold we place the cash in the envelope minus the 10% commision and seal it and place it in our strong box until it is claimed by the seller with proper I.D.
Sep 03, 2013, 04:31 PM
Hooper, full throttle!

Wanted: Propjets!!!

WANTED: PROPJETS!!!

As always I'm interested in Prop Jets

Kits..

ARFS.....

Airframes....

Also have a soft spot for the Sig King Kobra if anyone has one they would like to sell, please PM me.

Thanks!

Tommy D
Sep 03, 2013, 06:30 PM
Fast and getting faster!
is it just cell service? Just wondering to see if I could get out on the wifi ipad too!
Sep 04, 2013, 09:13 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTALJR
is it just cell service? Just wondering to see if I could get out on the wifi ipad too!
There is no wifi at the event center. If you really need to use your ipad see me at the swap shop.
Gino