Sep 19, 2013, 07:39 PM
volare est vivere
hi there from Toledo

Hey Gino

Sorry, I bone headed that one. If your local club has a raffle or some such, include it and consider the Mojo a donation from me to your club.

ciao -rjf
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2013, 07:47 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray foley View Post
hi there from Toledo

Hey Gino

Sorry, I bone headed that one. If your local club has a raffle or some such, include it and consider the Mojo a donation from me to your club.

ciao -rjf
Hi Ray,
Thanks that is very nice of you. We actually have a club at the campground. The Peaceful Vally RC club. We sponsered the Swap/Pizza shop. Next time can you leave your wallet.

P.S. Are there any plans or building instructions?
Sep 21, 2013, 03:40 PM
volare est vivere
hi there from Toledo

There was a set of building info in one of the Ziploc bags, beyond that, well, I don't have anything else.

ciao -rjf
Sep 21, 2013, 06:49 PM

No photographic evidence?

Hey Ray, why is there no photographic evidence of the bathrobe fly? Are you all shy?

Al Sr.
Sep 21, 2013, 07:09 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Maybe it didn't really happen. No photos, didn't happen, but I am sure someone took a photo or two.

Quite possibly the photographers were not awake when it happened.

I thought Pete Floss would shoot a couple photos, but so far, none have appeared.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Sep 21, 2013, 08:35 PM
I was too busy flossing. Oops I mean flying!
Sep 21, 2013, 10:10 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Sorry Pete, I can't spell tonight worth a darn. I just got everything mixed up. Same happened on Facebook today also.

Foss, not Floss, I hate when that happens.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Old Sep 21, 2013, 10:38 PM
Goobergoob
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Suggestive).