Aug 26, 2013, 11:56 AM
AMA 415
Help me pay for my trip to NEAT by buying my Wattage Cap 232!

Specs:
Wingspan: 36"
Length: 32"
Motor: Turnigy Park 480 1300kv
ESC: H-King Fixed Wing 50A
Servos: 4x Turnigy 1800A
RX: Orange Spektrum Compatible
Battery: 3s 2200mAh
Appearance: 8 of 10

This is a great flying plane that is quite uncommon! The entire setup has a total of 13 flights on it.

I am looking for $120 for the plane ready to fly without a battery. Toss your battery into this bird, bind it, and be flying in a couple of minutes!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr View Post
Not that it matters, but one of the things I've always loved about NEAT was the lack of ringing cell phones and one side of a conversation that I really didn't need to hear.

Azarr
Yeah me too. Hopefully it will be rather short ranged like it was last year. I had to walk over close and my BB would sync my emails. I liked it that way "On Demand".
Aug 26, 2013, 12:30 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss View Post
Yeah me too. Hopefully it will be rather short ranged like it was last year. I had to walk over close and my BB would sync my emails. I liked it that way "On Demand".
Yep, agreed. it's just frustrating to not have a way to process credit cards
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Aug 26, 2013, 12:35 PM
I'll never forget the woman's face at Maxx Products the first year they were there and someone handed them a credit card and she realized thay had no way to process them. Priceless!
Aug 26, 2013, 12:46 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
I'll never forget the woman's face at Maxx Products the first year they were there and someone handed them a credit card and she realized thay had no way to process them. Priceless!
it's the most recent place I have seen one of the carbon copy slide impression machines for taking them for processing at the end of the day
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Aug 26, 2013, 01:43 PM
Me too.
Aug 26, 2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Last year, one group of pilots would place the cell phone in a plane and go to altitude to allow the messages to sync. Creative, I thought.
Aug 26, 2013, 02:36 PM
I'd like to see more photos of the focker eindecker.
thanks,danny
Aug 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Danny-- Look for them tonight.
Aug 26, 2013, 06:08 PM

Habu 2 for sale

Brand new Habu 2 never out of the box. $225. Bringing to NEAT on Friday. Anybody have any interest?
Aug 26, 2013, 06:14 PM

Flyzone Sensei

Sorry to waste another whole listing on this, but I just found another great plane for somebody just starting out in the hobby. I have a Flyzone Sensei RX ready brand new never out of the box. $125. Ill be at NEAT Friday.
Aug 26, 2013, 06:47 PM

I am sorry your call was dropped.....from about 1000 feet

this would definitly be an amazing use for the flyzone sensei with optional drop bay as long as the drop payload function was clearly disabled for the flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Herman View Post
Last year, one group of pilots would place the cell phone in a plane and go to altitude to allow the messages to sync. Creative, I thought.
Aug 26, 2013, 08:50 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Here's the wavy part of the cowl. It was new in box this way.

A view of the interior.

This will be repaired and the covering ironed back down. The loose covering has nothing to do with the cracked bit around the back landing gear leg. It was not well ironed down and loosened from the prop blast.
Aug 27, 2013, 09:14 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I have a nice Radian Pro just add rx...... 140.00

I'll post some NIB Arfs and kits soon
Aug 28, 2013, 06:40 AM

MS Composit Maxi-unique

I just dug up my MS Composit maxi-unique, its nib ( newish in bag) un opened and un molested, its the blue and white scheme, and I just dont have a flat enough build area to avoid banana syndrome, so before I butcher this bird, I thought I would do the wright thing and put it out for sale on a wing and a prayer that some body would want it, make me an offer, otherwise its goin in the swamp shop